**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The real r3 #20 is here!!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So as i said in my last post it ultimately came down to 2 champs which was Luke Cage and Ultron. and it was a difficult one as i would have loved both. But im just so stoked for this buff it ended Ultron

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Nice! Can’t wait to see how he performs
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Nice !
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice! Can't believe you have 20 lol
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

So as i said in my last post it ultimately came down to 2 champs which was Luke Cage and Ultron. and it was a difficult one as i would have loved both. But im just so stoked for this buff it ended Ultron

We'll have a fight. Your Ultron vs. my latest R3, Sasquatch.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Hope his buff isn’t a dud lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    He’s gonna be my next tech r3 hopefully
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

We'll have a fight. Your Ultron vs. my latest R3, Sasquatch.
    Ultron will win for the sake of being a newly buffed champ.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Hope his buff isn’t a dud lol

Well, defensively, he looks good on paper. So there is really an improvement. And the bleed/Degen seem to give him the chances for higher damage too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That’s awesome!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm really hoping his buff translates well to play. Used to use Ultron so much earlier in the game and would to have a legitimate reason to bring him back into the rotation
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    From 2 of the options I suggested ❤️❤️ love that rank up