**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calendar rewards.

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
Hey guys,

Before I start I want to say this is my first post on the forum so take it as a grain of salt or not. I have read a million of them though.

I think I speak for half the community on this maybe more, why do the calendar rewards reflect like we are level 5 summoners? I don’t want to be an A-hole on this cuz I’m really
Not. The problem is I don’t understand why we get 1000 gold on day 1? Or a max of like 2000 gold. I don’t have the biggest or baddest account in the game I’m no where near that and also don’t spend my pay check when new deals roll by but I enjoy the game and want to progress. For someone who has finished all the content available in the game right now except LoL i think we deserve more than 1 shard crystal that will give me 200 PhC shards. I don’t even have 2 stars in my roster. Do you all plan to make the calendar rewards better? At least for the uncollected? What you did with the hourly, daily and by weekly calendar is great but the monthly calendar blows except for the t4 cats.

Thanks hope I don’t get flagged for telling the truth and expressing my concerns lol.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I actually wouldn’t mind a change also. Maybe give away fragments of t1 alphas lol. I’m struggling to get those now that I’ve ranked 5 stars. I doubt my alliance is the only alliance with this problem
    I’ve seen a lot of people say that. I get excited on the final day and then see what pops up and then I’m blown lol.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Honestly free is free. If they gave better rewards then new players would also get them and then people would complain. However, these rewards are ok since they are free and yet people complain. Unless people convince them to give reasonable rewards according to one's rank and level.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Well, it is free. It also has something for all ranges of Players because we all share the same Calendar. We can't necessarily have 28 days of 5* Shards.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    3/4* Bela/Thor ragnarok is great tho
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Yeah it's nice. Saves some Grinding and Units on Crystals.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We get 2 3* champs this month instead of the usual 1
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    The fact is, When it comes to crying about rewards for just opening the game, you have issues. That's like expecting God to do something nice for you because you decide to get out of bed everyday... no you get out of bed because you get up for work, school, college, whatever...

You open the game to play it, not for the calendar rewards
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Yeah it's nice. Saves some Grinding and Units on Crystals.

Well it does and it doesn't, because the champs would have already gone through the crystal and arena cycle during the last day of calendar.

But I get your point and I like that too, one of us here on this post will grab a 4*
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Free is free...hehehe
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Log-in calendar is to get a player to LOG-IN!!! People posting on the forums don't need motivation to log-in everyday. You do it already.

The folks who need motivation to log in every day are the lower end, part-time players - which to most people's surprise - are the majority of the player base for this game. A level 30 player doesn't care about t2a or high end rank up material. So why would kabam put high end items in there every single month?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    There will be a Thanksgiving calendar likely.

Was there one last year ? Can't remember
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Talk about the spooky crystal from the previous calendar that, well you know what everyone gets, PHC shards!!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Everyone will feel that they are entitled to more things, so you have the right to an opinion.

However, i don't think Kabam intend for the monthly calender to make a huge impact to a player's progression. As with all other games, daily logins are meant to be a pathetic attempt to show that the developer cares (more about your wallet).
  • VorvancosVorvancos Posts: 22
    again no surprise. No news .. Standard boredom.
    Not complaining about free to some of your comments. As you saw I intended not to be a dbag or an a hole. I understand free is free, but the comment above by tailoring it to level is a great insight. 5k gold a month isn’t going to help do anything except run 5 rounds of t4 cat arena. There have been a lot of issues lately and I for one have just dealt with them, most of theguys post and demand things they should be getting— those are true dbags. But I understand there are guys who feel entitled to more free things so some of you guys will say those things in forums.
    Some of the community sure is probably looking for shards for 5 stars all month; I like playing the game and it earning things.
  • I so agree but I think the calendar is ok, the vulture I realy want and we can get Thor Ragnarok but its not the best, and is Thor Ragnarok Realsed or is it in the calandar. I’m kinda confused.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    A few questions:

(1) Is the calendar what keeps you logging in every day?
    (2) Do you rely on the calendar for progression?
    (3) Do you sometimes not even realize when you've claimed the calendar items?

I understand why there is a cyclical uproar over the calendar--the game team used the 5* shards 2-3 months ago to deflect some of the inevitable freak out about 6*'s and then made the convenient assertion that 5* shards would be easier to obtain, only to make said shards more available via purchase. But the calendar complaints are growing stale...

The calendar is crummy. Your odds of getting a 4* champ (soon to be irrelevant to anyone who has played more than 6 months) are infinitesimally small. Its aim isn't the advanced player--those players log in every day regardless--instead, it is the casual or adolescent player who now feels the need to "check-in" daily to get items and makes it part of his/her daily ritual. The calendar exists to "set the hook" and nothing more.

Dr. Zola
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    DrZola wrote: »
    A few questions:

(1) Is the calendar what keeps you logging in every day?
    (2) Do you rely on the calendar for progression?
    (3) Do you sometimes not even realize when you've claimed the calendar items?

I understand why there is a cyclical uproar over the calendar--the game team used the 5* shards 2-3 months ago to deflect some of the inevitable freak out about 6*'s and then made the convenient assertion that 5* shards would be easier to obtain, only to make said shards more available via purchase. But the calendar complaints are growing stale...

The calendar is crummy. Your odds of getting a 4* champ (soon to be irrelevant to anyone who has played more than 6 months) are infinitesimally small. Its aim isn't the advanced player--those players log in every day regardless--instead, it is the casual or adolescent player who now feels the need to "check-in" daily to get items and makes it part of his/her daily ritual. The calendar exists to "set the hook" and nothing more.

Dr. Zola

You could've just agreed with my earlier post on this thread instead of keeping patients in the waiting room to write all this lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @MisterNiceGuy

I'm a fast typist.

Dr. Zola
  • Is Thor Ragnarok released in the game yet?
  • foxterrier wrote: »
    Is Thor Ragnarok released in the game yet?

no
  • Doominater567Doominater567 Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    I feel like there should be an upgrade to the calendar like if you are caviler then you should get something like 500 6* shards at the end of the month because in order to get that they have to log in every day and if the log in every day then I think they should be rewarded than just the 500 5* shards we are getting this month for logging in every day

In my opinion the calendar should be tiered like the free and daily crystals where the rewards are better the higher you are in the story quest.

Also please better drop rates on the login crystal cause I have been playing this game for 3 years and have not gotten one 4* out of it