**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another hulk?!

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
There are so many hulks in the game. Next month, hulk #6 will join the contest.
How many versions of the same character will we get?!

I'm fine with having 2-3 version of the same Champion but 6?!?!
There are plenty of champions from the marvel universe that haven't been added, can't we get a unique character instead of the 6th hulk?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    There are only 3 banners so far. Also we just got two unique champs this month
  • Eren_Light_LelouchEren_Light_Lelouch Posts: 11
    edited May 2021
    Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk (not banner but is a hulk)
    The Overseer is hulk numero six
    joe is so forgettable I didnt even remember he existed. Red Hulk doesnt count though or you would have to count the Aboms and she hulk since they're pretty similar too
    Yes you are absolutely right, if some one counts red hulk then you have to take in she hulk and abomination also.
    Because red hulk is separate as much as she hulk and abominations

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    joe is so forgettable I didnt even remember he existed. Red Hulk doesnt count though or you would have to count the Aboms and she hulk since they're pretty similar too
    counting the abominations and she hulk makes it worse

that makes him number nine
    Yes and no one here does that because "looks kinda the same"/"has similar origin story" doesnt make two characters equal so he's number 5. Glad we could clear that up
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Also, Baby Maestro has his whole own thing beyond being mean and green. There’s a lot more they can do with him and I’m excited to see it.

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit

Yes and no one here does that because "looks kinda the same"/"has similar origin story" doesnt make two characters equal so he's number 5. Glad we could clear that up
    Red Hulk is a hulk. He’s not a Bruce Banner hulk, but he’s a hulk.
    So is she-hulk. But no one counted her because that is obviously dumb. So why are you counting him?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit

So is she-hulk. But no one counted her because that is obviously dumb. So why are you counting him?
    Fine! I shall count She-Hulk!

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk
    She-Hulk
    The Overseer is hulk numero seven
    Guess we have 5 spidermen. 6 ironmen too.

Spidey
    Sym spidey
    Stark spidey
    Stealth spidey
    Spidey gwen.

IM
    SIM
    IP
    IMIW
    WM
    Centurion.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk
    She-Hulk

Spidey
    Sym spidey
    Stark spidey
    Stealth spidey
    Spidey gwen.

IM
    SIM
    IP
    IMIW
    WM
    Centurion.
    Pretty much and more spiders probs on way since the whole spider verse u could just keep adding then the one from mroc
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ItsDamien said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk
    She-Hulk

Spidey
    Sym spidey
    Stark spidey
    Stealth spidey
    Spidey gwen.

IM
    SIM
    IP
    IMIW
    WM
    Centurion.
    Pretty much and more spiders probs on way since the whole spider verse u could just keep adding then the one from mroc
    Oh wait 6 spideys. Forgot about Miles too.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit

Hulk
    Immortal Hulk
    Gladiator Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    Red Hulk
    She-Hulk

Spidey
    Sym spidey
    Stark spidey
    Stealth spidey
    Spidey gwen.

IM
    SIM
    IP
    IMIW
    WM
    Centurion.
    Yep. 6 spider-people (I’m sure it’ll be seven with NWH) and 6 Iron Men
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Unless it's gonna be Stormbreaker Thor or Endgame Captain America or some crazy mutant, pretty much every champion selection has and will be bashed.

I think the tech pool is relatively full
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

When counting the versions of the characters, I count their true identities.

How many Bruce Banners (4)
    How many Peter Parkers (4)
    How many Tony Stark (4)
    How many Steve Rogers (4)

So the winner right now is Wade Wilson with 5

Deadpool
    Deadpool XF
    Venompool
    Goldpool
    Platpool

So this new hulk might potentially join him… assuming that is Bruce Banner (but he almost looks like Steve Rogers as Hulk)

3 Norman Osbornes
    3 Carol Danvers
    Gonna get our 3rd Morningstar in June

Also not the same characters but Throw on a Symbiote suit on anyone and BOOM, new champ for the game.