**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That one champ who changed your account progression forever ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Gotta be him , pulled him outta 1st romance cav. Event couple months ago and since then he has been a workhorse in 7.1 and 7.2 .

The DON of debuffs , the legendary ARCHANGEL. Top 3 Mutant and top 10 Champion in the game IMO (even without Horseman)

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Quake

Oh yeah and 3* Medusa
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gotta be my 5* Ghost. Got her around act 4, and she's been with me all the way. To the extent I got tired of using her so much, lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Back in the day, 4* dr strange, scarlet witch and starlord

Post 12.0 : 5* Hyperion and 5* Quake
  • SlapdashSlapdash Posts: 39
    Quake by a mile. She's carried me since using the 4* r4 in act 5, all the way through act 6 with the 5*, and in every piece of content in between (including an unhealthy amount of quaking in Labyrinth). I've only recently been using her less because my roster is large enough that I rarely need to.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost after I finished Act 5

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Omega with suicides. Changed the game for me.

Oh and the brilliant people in my alliance!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Warlock for sure

Awesome nexus ..Warlock is my most wanted champ ..wish i can pull him as a 5 or 6* soon.
    Slapdash said:

Quake by a mile. She's carried me since using the 4* r4 in act 5, all the way through act 6 with the 5*, and in every piece of content in between (including an unhealthy amount of quaking in Labyrinth). I've only recently been using her less because my roster is large enough that I rarely need to.

Knew there would be lotta Quakers lol
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Warlock
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Warlock for sure

Awesome nexus ..Warlock is my most wanted champ ..wish i can pull him as a 5 or 6* soon.
    Was so pissed since i couldnt get hyperion and i loved him so much but warlock, believe it or not, was my first ever 5* tech champ. However pulled hyperion recently through a TB crystal, so all worked out.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Mags as soon as he was buffed carried me through all of 5.3 and 5.4 within 2 weeks. I genuinely don’t know where my account would be right now if he had never gotten that buff.

Yeah, he was a big part of my jump from Uncollected to Cavalier. Also AA and recently Apocalypse have been huge.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Magik... she helped me becoming Uncollected
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Blade, went from being stuck on 5.3.1 to initial Act 5 completion like in 2 days, was so insane with even my 4* Ghost Rider and Starky in like late 2018
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel for me too. He was my first 5*. Probably still be in 5.1 without him.
    Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Thing. Cleaned up act 5 100% and variant 2 for me.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock helped me so much in act 6 and all the other contents that he is solely a gamechanger for me.

3* Sentry carried me through act 2, act 3 and act 4.

5* Quake carried me pretty much everywhere else

So now we know why you got a soft spot for him.

Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    GHOST
    she carried me from cavalier to 7.2 completion :D
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
    Venom. Got he 5* version a few weeks before his buff was announced. Carried me through the entirety of act 5. I used him for the Collector, the pesky Ultron in 5.4 and the Sentinel in 6.1. I don't use him as much anymore but without him I wouldn't be where I am today in the game
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Gotta be honest. Duped 4* Scarlet Witch. 100% Act 4 with her and took down ROL. This was of course pre 12.0.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Gotta be my 5* Ghost. Got her around act 4, and she's been with me all the way. To the extent I got tired of using her so much, lol.

SAME. Got her just before going into 5.4 (didn't use her cuz I was still practicing and didn't feel confident with her), I used her for everything and I try and not use her now.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
    Yeah as long as there's not immunity node he can shut down 56/200 champions in the game. I'm excluding all poison and bleed immunes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Blade.