**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

That one champ who changed your account progression forever ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Gotta be him , pulled him outta 1st romance cav. Event couple months ago and since then he has been a workhorse in 7.1 and 7.2 .

The DON of debuffs , the legendary ARCHANGEL. Top 3 Mutant and top 10 Champion in the game IMO (even without Horseman)

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Quake

Oh yeah and 3* Medusa
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gotta be my 5* Ghost. Got her around act 4, and she's been with me all the way. To the extent I got tired of using her so much, lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Back in the day, 4* dr strange, scarlet witch and starlord

Post 12.0 : 5* Hyperion and 5* Quake
  • SlapdashSlapdash Posts: 39
    Quake by a mile. She's carried me since using the 4* r4 in act 5, all the way through act 6 with the 5*, and in every piece of content in between (including an unhealthy amount of quaking in Labyrinth). I've only recently been using her less because my roster is large enough that I rarely need to.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost after I finished Act 5

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Omega with suicides. Changed the game for me.

Oh and the brilliant people in my alliance!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Warlock for sure

Awesome nexus ..Warlock is my most wanted champ ..wish i can pull him as a 5 or 6* soon.
    Slapdash said:

Quake by a mile. She's carried me since using the 4* r4 in act 5, all the way through act 6 with the 5*, and in every piece of content in between (including an unhealthy amount of quaking in Labyrinth). I've only recently been using her less because my roster is large enough that I rarely need to.

Knew there would be lotta Quakers lol
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Warlock
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Warlock for sure

Awesome nexus ..Warlock is my most wanted champ ..wish i can pull him as a 5 or 6* soon.
    Was so pissed since i couldnt get hyperion and i loved him so much but warlock, believe it or not, was my first ever 5* tech champ. However pulled hyperion recently through a TB crystal, so all worked out.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Mags as soon as he was buffed carried me through all of 5.3 and 5.4 within 2 weeks. I genuinely don’t know where my account would be right now if he had never gotten that buff.

Yeah, he was a big part of my jump from Uncollected to Cavalier. Also AA and recently Apocalypse have been huge.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Magik... she helped me becoming Uncollected
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Blade, went from being stuck on 5.3.1 to initial Act 5 completion like in 2 days, was so insane with even my 4* Ghost Rider and Starky in like late 2018
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel for me too. He was my first 5*. Probably still be in 5.1 without him.
    Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Thing. Cleaned up act 5 100% and variant 2 for me.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock helped me so much in act 6 and all the other contents that he is solely a gamechanger for me.

3* Sentry carried me through act 2, act 3 and act 4.

5* Quake carried me pretty much everywhere else

So now we know why you got a soft spot for him.

Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    GHOST
    she carried me from cavalier to 7.2 completion :D
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    Venom. Got he 5* version a few weeks before his buff was announced. Carried me through the entirety of act 5. I used him for the Collector, the pesky Ultron in 5.4 and the Sentinel in 6.1. I don't use him as much anymore but without him I wouldn't be where I am today in the game
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 559 ★★★
    Gotta be honest. Duped 4* Scarlet Witch. 100% Act 4 with her and took down ROL. This was of course pre 12.0.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Gotta be my 5* Ghost. Got her around act 4, and she's been with me all the way. To the extent I got tired of using her so much, lol.

SAME. Got her just before going into 5.4 (didn't use her cuz I was still practicing and didn't feel confident with her), I used her for everything and I try and not use her now.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
    Yeah as long as there's not immunity node he can shut down 56/200 champions in the game. I'm excluding all poison and bleed immunes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Blade.