**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That one champ who changed your account progression forever ??

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Stealthy, got him from the free nexus we got last year. Absolutely carried me thru everything.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Ghost.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Stark Spidey when i was at chapter 4 till 5.2. post that corvus. he was my first r5, 5*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sparky, was my first good 5*, and back then, he was a lot more than just good
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Hyperion and caiw
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Namor for me
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    AA 5*, pulled him first day he came out, at r3 unduped just changed everything for me
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Archangel for sure. Man changed the game for me so hard I named a major character after him.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Many many moons ago, pulling a 5 star domino essentially pushed my account past where it was. Now she sits and sits, poor Domino
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    DawsMan said:

Rohit_316 said:

Archangel for me too. He was my first 5*. Probably still be in 5.1 without him.
    Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
    Yeah as long as there's not immunity node he can shut down 56/200 champions in the game. I'm excluding all poison and bleed immunes.
    I'm sure there are way more than 56 champions that can be both bled and poisoned? Unless you meant he can't shut off 56/200
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Rohit_316 said:

Archangel for me too. He was my first 5*. Probably still be in 5.1 without him.
    Whenever I'm in a variant he's not allowed in, every time I face a fight I'd usually use him for I realise how easy he makes things sometimes. *cough* v7 miles and Venom bosses *cough*

Not sometimes , i'd say everytime ..if they can bleed and poisoned , they are dead and best part he shuts down half the game.
    Yeah as long as there's not immunity node he can shut down 56/200 champions in the game. I'm excluding all poison and bleed immunes.
    I'm sure there are way more than 56 champions that can be both bled and poisoned? Unless you meant he can't shut off 56/200
    There are 27 bleed immunes and 29 poison immunes (I used auntmai).
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I don't know if I can narrow it down to any single champion that changed my account forever. It's always been a steady progression, pulling good champions that helped me through the content and progression level I was at.

So pulling Iceman, GR, Sparky, AOU Vision, HE, Blade, Quake and others as 4*'s in my 1st year helped me greatly back then.

Corvus and OR being my 1st two champions at R5 was a great help a couple years back. It helped speed up my progression to be able to R5 many more useful champions, which likewise opened the floodgates to rank up more and more top tier champions.

And now, I have so many champions, that it's just a matter of what utility I need. But none of them changed my account forever, rather they helped propel me to my next level of progression.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Gotta be him , pulled him outta 1st romance cav. Event couple months ago and since then he has been a workhorse in 7.1 and 7.2 .

The DON of debuffs , the legendary ARCHANGEL. Top 3 Mutant and top 10 Champion in the game IMO (even without Horseman)

Archangel for me as well, and with a bonus BWCV for the bleed and poison immune opponents
  • I'll never forget the day I pulled Starky & Blade back to back... had an awakening gem for both - took them both up to rank 4 immediately, then cleared ROL for the first time.

What a wild ride.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Ghost got me thru act 6 & 7 and most of the monthly side quests.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Fury, Nicholas J.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Ghost
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Fury.pulled and duped him back to back days and hasn't left my team since
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    4* AA got me through maestro all the way to collector.

These days, gotta be Aegon. The higher the health pool, the better he gets.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Quake was my 5th 5*. Warlock was the next big pull, but it took a while.

Honestly my luck had been both amazing and terrible. You occasionally think you have good luck, then you see several posts of 6mo accounts having more top tier champs than you do.

Thank heavens for the horror stories I've seen. Major thanks to all those "at least I'm not that person" persons out there for sharing your pain.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Corvus blitzed through 6.1 like it was nothing, helped me become cav.
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Got super lucky during Christmas event and got a 6* Mephisto. I was only halfway through act 3 at that point. He carried me all the way to cavalier pretty much.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man. He did nearly everything to get me here now.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    4* CapIW from my first premium crystal.
  • gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
    Doom. Pull him twice naturally in my first 5 5* crystals. Changed everything for me.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Got super lucky during Christmas event and got a 6* Mephisto. I was only halfway through act 3 at that point. He carried me all the way to cavalier pretty much.

Nice ...Mephisto sure is underated ..i think a value update will make him a god tier ..he hits like a noodle.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I'll never forget the day I pulled Starky & Blade back to back... had an awakening gem for both - took them both up to rank 4 immediately, then cleared ROL for the first time.

What a wild ride.

@Karatemike415 very nice , but remember one thing ..
    Ghost is bad
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    As a four star just starting it was wolverine. Then pulled 5* blade out of the early access bundle, ran LoL with him. Got 6* corvus out of the very first featured six star crystal and got my legends badge with him. There has been a few account defining champions for me.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    hyperion.