**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is This Rank-up Worth It?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was thinking of ranking up my Gambit... I pulled him as a 5 star just yesterday which pushed him to sig 80, a 4 star they day before, and 3 star today. Maybe it's omen....

I do have Apocalypse at r5. What do you think?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yup. @Will3808
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    @KDSuperFlash10
    I think that’s a good idea btw
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I was playing around with my r3 in uncollected, with Apoc horseman, it feels so good, all the zeroes that pop up and that perfect parry with increased stun duration. So good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I’ll continue tagging people
    @buddy_LEE
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    He can 1 shot collector with his sp2 😂
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I have him and Apocalypse but I won't rank him, to me he doesn't bring much to the table besides Damage and Bleed Immune which I already have
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Fear_of_Clowns2099 heis really great and underrated. I just took mine to rank 3 and did a video showcase. He's beast
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

@Fear_of_Clowns2099 heis really great and underrated. I just took mine to rank 3 and did a video showcase. He's beast

I'll be sure to watch the video; love your channel :)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    He’s amazing. I use my 6* r2 gambit everyday in map 5 aq. I typically take the apoc boss with him and take him down in one or two tries. I don’t activate his prowess in that fight which is why it can take a while but he’s so sustainable and gets the job done. His perfect block with the horseman ability is so good and he’s also got really good damage. Whenever I form a mutant t5cc, he’s who I’m taking to rank 3. I definitely suggest ranking him up at least some so that you can play around with him and see if you like him.

Oh and I wanted to add, even without apoc (even though I know you have him) he’s still really good. He’s got really high special damage and some nice base damage without apoc and with he gets even crazier.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I was thinking of ranking up my Gambit... I pulled him as a 5 star just yesterday which pushed him to sig 80, a 4 star they day before, and 3 star today. Maybe it's omen....

I do have Apocalypse at r5. What do you think?

Gambit is a great champ.

I find myself ranking a champ I need then ranking a champ I want and going back and forth.

You have to want to play with the champ and have fun too right? And you won’t go wrong with Gambit.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

I’ll continue tagging people
    @buddy_LEE

@BowTieJohn guess ill tag random people too
  • PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    @PuttPutt
    I think I’m doing this wrong
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He's worth it just for the perfect block