**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Aegon...

Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
Greetings everyone. Today I finally joined the 5* Aegon team, thanks to those crafty H2H combat Crystals (Thanks for that btw, Kabam. Managed to pull 3 6* as well.) Prior to obtaining Aegon, I had always dreamt of obtaining him in at least the 5* rarity. It wasn’t until much recently when I realized I was never going to touch those ultra hard content such Abyss and LOL, so I guess my question is what is some other content that Aegon can/does shine in? I know he needs a dupe and high sig, so what is it? Where can I use him and still get some fun results?

Thank you.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Agent_T said:

Greetings everyone. Today I finally joined the 5* Aegon team, thanks to those crafty H2H combat Crystals (Thanks for that btw, Kabam. Managed to pull 3 6* as well.) Prior to obtaining Aegon, I had always dreamt of obtaining him in at least the 5* rarity. It wasn’t until much recently when I realized I was never going to touch those ultra hard content such Abyss and LOL, so I guess my question is what is some other content that Aegon can/does shine in? I know he needs a dupe and high sig, so what is it? Where can I use him and still get some fun results?

Thank you.

There are some Act6 and Act7 Aegon friendly paths or even whole quests.
    Also, first chapter of Variant1 and of course Incursions where he is a beast.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Greekhit said:

Agent_T said:

Thank you.

There are some Act6 and Act7 Aegon friendly paths or even whole quests.
    Also, first chapter of Variant1 and of course Incursions where he is a beast.
    Forgot all about Incursions. Haven’t really done it in a while but I’m more anxious to now!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Great for arc overload paths, the node where only specials do damage and anywhere where you can build a mad combo on the first fight where you would normally rage at the length of the fight.

Gets good in UC EQ once you can reliably get over 100 combo, great for act 5 and 6 paths as well.

Downside is, lousy for using non damaging debuffs to heal up with willpower. Nothing sticks for long enough to make a difference.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215

Great for arc overload paths, the node where only specials do damage and anywhere where you can build a mad combo on the first fight where you would normally rage at the length of the fight.

Gets good in UC EQ once you can reliably get over 100 combo, great for act 5 and 6 paths as well.

Downside is, lousy for using non damaging debuffs to heal up with willpower. Nothing sticks for long enough to make a difference.

Any use in act 7? I have 5 100% completed and act 6 just initial completion. (I really don’t want to go back to that)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Agent_T said:

Any use in act 7? I have 5 100% completed and act 6 just initial completion. (I really don’t want to go back to that)
    Act 7 has lot's of special nodes that help certain champions. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any paths where a ramp-up champ is really helpful but look at the nodes and assess. I don't see why he wouldn't be helpful.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    He has some uses in act 7, like paths where you need buffs, but ramping him takes time, so if you're not going to do lol/aol/act 6 exploration, I'd use resources on someone else. I have maxed 5* aegon and r2 6*, wich I could've take him to r3, but realized I would only use him to explore lol/aol, and first doesn't give any noticable rewards, and second would still cost too much for me
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    aegon is great. If you want a place to use him in Act 7, one example would be the void boss. If you don't have caiw, nick, blade, elsa, etc., he's an amazing option.