**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Support access

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
It is the second time i have to send a ticket to report a bug since Kabam changed its support website and each time i am ask to identify in order to send a ticket (logic for now)

The problem is that my Kabam account, the one i use to play mcoc, cannot connect or is not recognized !
The website tell me that i have to enable cookies on my iPhone but that would lower the standard security of Safari and i will not lower my security to help Kabam track bugs...

Why can’t we use out kabam account or simply can’t we just be allowed to connect without enabling cookies ? That works with any other websites on internet after all !

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I even sent an email to contact@kabamsupport.com as it was the mail address i had from previous contact but i received an answer stating request could only be received from their knowledge base from which i can’t connect 🤪
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Can you try this?

Try using the Submit a request without sign-in.

Can you try this?

Yes i will. Thx

Can you try this?

That worked !

Nice tips man even if it’s strange to go through an article before submitting instead of having directly the link to submit a request

Thx 😊

• Hello @Stellar. Thank you for letting us know you are experiencing issues with contacting the support team. To have further assistance on any account-related problems and for privacy matters, please file a request here. I'll be closing your thread for now.
This discussion has been closed.