**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Support access

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
It is the second time i have to send a ticket to report a bug since Kabam changed its support website and each time i am ask to identify in order to send a ticket (logic for now)

The problem is that my Kabam account, the one i use to play mcoc, cannot connect or is not recognized !
The website tell me that i have to enable cookies on my iPhone but that would lower the standard security of Safari and i will not lower my security to help Kabam track bugs...

Why can’t we use out kabam account or simply can’t we just be allowed to connect without enabling cookies ? That works with any other websites on internet after all !

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I even sent an email to contact@kabamsupport.com as it was the mail address i had from previous contact but i received an answer stating request could only be received from their knowledge base from which i can’t connect 🤪
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Can you try this?

Try using the Submit a request without sign-in.

Can you try this?

Yes i will. Thx

Can you try this?

That worked !

Nice tips man even if it’s strange to go through an article before submitting instead of having directly the link to submit a request

Thx 😊

• Hello @Stellar. Thank you for letting us know you are experiencing issues with contacting the support team. To have further assistance on any account-related problems and for privacy matters, please file a request here. I'll be closing your thread for now.
This discussion has been closed.