**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That one champ who changed your account progression forever ??

13»

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Luke Cage got me through a ton of early content....

Collosus carried me into cav but Red Mags was the reason I was able to easily get thru 6.1 and 100% act 5....Venom was huge for variants
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★

Gotta be honest. Duped 4* Scarlet Witch. 100% Act 4 with her and took down ROL. This was of course pre 12.0.

She is who carried me thru acts 1-4 and the start of act 5 for sure .....I used her for EVERYTHING including rol
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    G2099
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Quake or Corvus, I really only used those two back when I explored Act 5
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    5* Guardian. With the Moleman synergy (yes it benefits Guardian a lot also), I just need to do a single sp2 and the defender is out and I can do this from normal to uncollected chapter 2 in monthly.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    4* Corvus and 5* Medusa. Corvus carried me through act 4 and 5 and Medusa for the rest of 5 and cavalier
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Archangel - Whole 5.1
    Hyperion - Everything before 5.1 and 5.2
    Daredevil - Collector
    Guillotine 2099 - 5.2.4
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    1* spiderman and 1* wolverine they were my first 2 characters and they are they are still on my roster to this day
  • MaybeRedMaybeRed Posts: 38
    Apocalypse
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Corvus
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    4* Doom, eventually I duped him and max sig. He out performs some of my r3 5*s and my awful R1 6* abomination( first 6*)
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Corvus. I feel bad that I don’t really use him for anything anymore. But he completely changed my trajectory. I always secretly hope Kabam will introduce a character with a subtle synergy that bumps him back into top tier meta. But I understand it’s the cycle of champs.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    In the begging phase of my account it was a 4* sunspot that carried me all the way to uncollected then a little after unc I got a 5* BWDO from the Odin Gauntlet nexus that had a big part in cav and a little of 6.2
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Used 4* over 5*s I had years ago. Use 5* over 6*s today. Not only effective and versatile, but also fun to play. I can't even think of somebody who could've come close
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    It had to be Magneto. For years I had dreaded pulling the (at the time) weak Magneto more than once. I got him and felt like it was a big waste of 5* shards. Once he got buffed I blew through the rest of act 5 (post-Collector boss) and another currently in the middle of act 6.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Doom for sure
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Id have to go with my Doc Oc he was the first 5* I pulled and then first one I awakened back when he was in the featured 5* crystal, hes helped me clear a ton of content and is still a main slot in my questing rotation
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    5* Starky. Was gonna do LOL with Storm cause I couldn't pull SL. Got Starky from the old featured crystal and with the shards from that path got Blade.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Duped Aegon
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It changes from time to time. In 6.2.2 it was Heimdall because I stuck there about 2 months. Then Corvus for V1 then still him until very recently then Guilly99 and Warlock combo. Used them all the time.

I am good with Ghost and I like to play her but never feel that she has a big impact in my game.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Quake.