Summoners, earlier today a notification for a Guardians of the Galaxy gift was delivered to some Summoners. This was done by accident, and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

DV as a 6*?

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,626 ★★★

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,647 ★★★★
    Yes!!!!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,425 ★★★★★
    edited May 30
    I'd say Awakened 6* Dr V is r3 worthy. Maybe even beyond when that's possible
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 661 ★★★
    If it ain't blade, quake, hype it's coming ..lol
    (Not what I'll say,but this is how kabam feels)

Regen of his dupe will make him super sustainable.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    Miike won't confirm anything. Medusa is also in there. It's very likely they'll both be in the next 6* featured but we've seen characters added to that screen, then removed before.

I do hope he comes though, his one of only a handful of champs I don't actually own, and I habe a really bad habit of pulling the 6* version of older champs I've been after for years, about a week before I pull the 5*
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 2,864 ★★★★★

Miike won't confirm anything. Medusa is also in there. It's very likely they'll both be in the next 6* featured but we've seen characters added to that screen, then removed before.

I do hope he comes though, his one of only a handful of champs I don't actually own, and I habe a really bad habit of pulling the 6* version of older champs I've been after for years, about a week before I pull the 5*

6 star medusa has already been offered
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    Must have missed her or not paid attention 😂 dont even look at deals anymore, I have a decent enough roster that I don't really look at cav packs, they're just 3/4* packs with a few 6* shards in my eyes