**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Join Me On A Journey and Offer Me Your Infinite Wisdom

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
The title says it all...
Need details? Absolutely!
But in all seriousness. I am planning to explore the Abyss as soon as the war season is finished. I think I may just be where I need to be with units piled up. There are alot of experienced players here and alot of you who have explored the Abyss, so any details or recommendations you have to offer are incredibly welcomed! Anything you did or anyone you used for any pain points to make it easier or get through I would love to hear. Anything you wish you might have done differently, and why, I would love to hear that as well. I will be looking over any advice that you guys have over the next couple weeks and maybe tell you may thoughts as well. And will keep you guys posted on my progress (if anyone cares) as I go toe to toe with the biggest and baddest the contest has to offer. Below is the map. I have done the easy path already so its just the other 4 im exploring. Also below is some of my top champs so that people know what I'm working with. Fights I am most concerned and looking advice for are Havok, Korg, Massacre, Killmonger, Green Goblin.

Thank you all!!!

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Started my run! And not off the worse start. Brought Stealthy, Fury, Torch, Aegon, and Doom for path 2. I was reminded harshly how much I hate that IMIW. But my favorite so far was the 55 hit kill against CMM I managed to get.

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    My prediction: You gonna get eaten alive on the rewards

My prediction: You gonna get eaten alive on the rewards

Most likely. I have low expectations on everything I open.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    So for your concern fights:

Havok: Warlock and parry-heavy can outright solo with suicides, but even without isn't a bad fight at all.

Korg: Doom and L2 spam. Don't L3, you won't get the fury so it's pointless.

Masacre: Aegon with sub-999 hits can kill him in just a few hits. If not, Corvus does just fine.

Killmonger: Yeah, this one kinda sucks. Getting Corvus charges and just beating him down is what I did.

One more path down