**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iso selector problem....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Am I gonna spend 200 units for 40 T6 ISO or for 1 T6 ISO ?

Anyone know?

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    In the same boat, don’t want to dump units if it’s gonna be something I can spend 40 energy on to get the same thing.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    It doesn't say. It should though. Because to get 75 iso clip would be quite a problem.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Anyone know?

Probs be the higher amount than 1 as if they wanted to sell 1 iso brick it wouldnt be a selector tbh as be pointless but would also like a confirmation if anyone bought on how many u get
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    It is for 1 tier 6 iso. Don’t see 40 anywhere in there
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Anyone wanna be a sacrifice
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It says only 1 selector. It will probably give only 1 brick. The gold given along with it indicates that it is only one brick.

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Anyone wanna be a sacrifice

I got 27k units but still don't want to try it, if I spend 200 units for a block of iso I am gonna cry
    Lol I’m sorry I really hope it is for 1 brick of tier 6 iso. It just might be the worst deal in all of mcoc history if that’s the case.
    Okay well I now retract my earlier comment. Thank you all for sacrificing some of your units for the community ✊🏻
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

That sucks as cav eq is right around the corner for that amount not for one class specifically but random for just a little bit of grinding was hoping it be 24 or around 40-50 mark min
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    3k units for 15 selectors with 10 iso

Wow, I'm speechless
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It's one of it
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Sbkrueb said:

Anyone know?

If it was like 40 T6 I would have def gone for it , Not going for 10 of em tho , Could easily buy around 7 Refills and get it done in Cav itself with those Shards as well
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I see the phantom disagreer is back
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1

Cant find this thread!
    Is the thread with 2k views just got deleted?
    I was tagged twice as it shows in notification, but looks like the post has been turned to dust...