**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iso selector problem....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Am I gonna spend 200 units for 40 T6 ISO or for 1 T6 ISO ?

Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    In the same boat, don’t want to dump units if it’s gonna be something I can spend 40 energy on to get the same thing.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    It doesn't say. It should though. Because to get 75 iso clip would be quite a problem.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Anyone know?

Probs be the higher amount than 1 as if they wanted to sell 1 iso brick it wouldnt be a selector tbh as be pointless but would also like a confirmation if anyone bought on how many u get
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    It is for 1 tier 6 iso. Don’t see 40 anywhere in there
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Anyone wanna be a sacrifice
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It says only 1 selector. It will probably give only 1 brick. The gold given along with it indicates that it is only one brick.

• Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Anyone wanna be a sacrifice

I got 27k units but still don't want to try it, if I spend 200 units for a block of iso I am gonna cry
  • Options
    Lol I’m sorry I really hope it is for 1 brick of tier 6 iso. It just might be the worst deal in all of mcoc history if that’s the case.
  • Options
    Okay well I now retract my earlier comment. Thank you all for sacrificing some of your units for the community ✊🏻
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

That sucks as cav eq is right around the corner for that amount not for one class specifically but random for just a little bit of grinding was hoping it be 24 or around 40-50 mark min
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    3k units for 15 selectors with 10 iso

Wow, I'm speechless
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It's one of it
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Sbkrueb said:

Anyone know?

If it was like 40 T6 I would have def gone for it , Not going for 10 of em tho , Could easily buy around 7 Refills and get it done in Cav itself with those Shards as well
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I see the phantom disagreer is back
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1

Cant find this thread!
    Is the thread with 2k views just got deleted?
    I was tagged twice as it shows in notification, but looks like the post has been turned to dust...