**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iso selector problem....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Am I gonna spend 200 units for 40 T6 ISO or for 1 T6 ISO ?

Anyone know?

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    In the same boat, don’t want to dump units if it’s gonna be something I can spend 40 energy on to get the same thing.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    It doesn't say. It should though. Because to get 75 iso clip would be quite a problem.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Maybe I am just overlooking something but on the iso selector offers today I dont see any quantity.

Anyone know?

Probs be the higher amount than 1 as if they wanted to sell 1 iso brick it wouldnt be a selector tbh as be pointless but would also like a confirmation if anyone bought on how many u get
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    It is for 1 tier 6 iso. Don’t see 40 anywhere in there
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Anyone wanna be a sacrifice
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It says only 1 selector. It will probably give only 1 brick. The gold given along with it indicates that it is only one brick.

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

Anyone wanna be a sacrifice

I got 27k units but still don't want to try it, if I spend 200 units for a block of iso I am gonna cry
    Lol I’m sorry I really hope it is for 1 brick of tier 6 iso. It just might be the worst deal in all of mcoc history if that’s the case.
    Okay well I now retract my earlier comment. Thank you all for sacrificing some of your units for the community ✊🏻
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★

That sucks as cav eq is right around the corner for that amount not for one class specifically but random for just a little bit of grinding was hoping it be 24 or around 40-50 mark min
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    3k units for 15 selectors with 10 iso

Wow, I'm speechless
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It's one of it
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Sbkrueb said:

Anyone know?

If it was like 40 T6 I would have def gone for it , Not going for 10 of em tho , Could easily buy around 7 Refills and get it done in Cav itself with those Shards as well
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I see the phantom disagreer is back
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★

This thread should be named - The ISO selctor solution, following this thread,

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266652/the-iso-problem/p1

Cant find this thread!
    Is the thread with 2k views just got deleted?
    I was tagged twice as it shows in notification, but looks like the post has been turned to dust...