**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 7.2 Exploration Tracker

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Well, I created this tracker a bit too late but that's alright.

Current Progress: 62% explored in total, Quest 1 is fully explored

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Good luck
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    64% explored, Quest 2 is now fully explored. Two paths left in Quest 3, and started the thorns path.

Good luck

Thank you!
    edited May 2021
    69% explored (lol), 7.2.3 Thorns path completed and 7.2.4 oscillate path completed. Not planning on doing 7.2.3 buffet (last path to explore in 7.2.3) b/c I will start to overflow on t5bc if I do.
    72% explored, 7.2.6 Incinerate Path completed
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Catch up man it’s already 100% explored.

Wdym lol. I'm going a bit slowly because I'm low on units and don't want to waste revives / refills lol.

Wdym lol. I'm going a bit slowly because I'm low on units and don't want to waste revives / refills lol.
    How many refills you had on day one? I'm only 46% done and debating to blow my 750 units on energy refills to finish now... might do it tbh

How many refills you had on day one? I'm only 46% done and debating to blow my 750 units on energy refills to finish now... might do it tbh
    I had 0 lol. I had to keep buying refills. Right now I'm only at 106 ish units. And after yesterday's Gwenmaster fiasco that I had, I blew another 120 units. Used to be at like 500 something a couple days ago. I wouldn't buy energy refills just in case if you need revives.

I had 0 lol. I had to keep buying refills. Right now I'm only at 106 ish units. And after yesterday's Gwenmaster fiasco that I had, I blew another 120 units. Used to be at like 500 something a couple days ago. I wouldn't buy energy refills just in case if you need revives.
    Oh alright. I actually might just buy refills for the unit paths then since they give me 60 units per path, even if I do rev that way I still make some return

Oh alright. I actually might just buy refills for the unit paths then since they give me 60 units per path, even if I do rev that way I still make some return
    they give you 90 units per path. :)

they give you 90 units per path. :)
    Wow even better! :D Alright I'll start tomorrow then
    74% explored, 7.2.4 slumber path finished (still have to fight the man-thing boss)
    79% explored, 7.2.5 surging vengeance path finished (still have to fight Void), 7.2.6 Icarus Path completed.
    80%, redid Power-Shield path to beat Void. Ramped up aegon in only one fight. And then beat Void.

Great milestone: 4/5 done, last 20% is the hardest for me.

80%, redid Power-Shield path to beat Void. Ramped up aegon in only one fight. And then beat Void.

What paths did you leave behind? I always try to do it in order
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    What’s the rush, next variant isn’t till November and 7.3 isn’t till October, everyone rushing gonna be the same to complain in a month about no content
    edited May 2021

I'm almost overflowing on t5b, so I skipped the buffet path in 7.2.3 for now. Then I have 2 paths left in 7.2.4 (Mercy, Dest Feedback (this lane had t5b)) (I'll have to redo a path to ramp aegon for Ibom), two paths in 7.2.5 (Unblockable Special Attacks thing, Power sting path), 7.2.6 (Flare, No Retreat, Encroaching Stun). I could easily do some of these paths, but I am waiting since I'll overflow.

I'm almost overflowing on t5b, so I skipped the buffet path in 7.2.3 for now. Then I have 2 paths left in 7.2.4 (Mercy, Dest Feedback (this lane had t5b)) (I'll have to redo a path to ramp aegon for Ibom), two paths in 7.2.5 (Unblockable Special Attacks thing, Power sting path), 7.2.6 (Flare, No Retreat, Encroaching Stun). I could easily do some of these paths, but I am waiting since I'll overflow.
    Ohhh lol I'm short on catalysts so overflow is not an issue
    Imma take a break on Act 7 exploration. I'm at 6 units right now. It's so much harder to grind for units now, and I'm FTP so...yeah. (Definitely not Kabam's fault, no, never).
    edited May 2021
    Well, I was just fooling around on some paths and actually did really well, but my break still stays in place.

85% explored, 7.2.3 buffet path completed, 7.2.6 encroaching stun completed. Still at 6 units :). I managed to two-shot Gwenmaster with Doom and Prof X which is my best run so far.
    Did you do that Power Sting path yet? The only people I have for it are Wasp and Captain America so IDK what to do
    Ebony_Naw said:

Did you do that Power Sting path yet? The only people I have for it are Wasp and Captain America so IDK what to do

What about the she hulk and Mr F synergy?
    No Mister Fantastic
    edited May 2021

I've got shulk and fantastic but that lane seems nasty to me. I've done multiple attempts and restarted, thus running out of energy, and having no units to buy a refill lol
    To sum it up, I have 6 paths left to complete.

7.2.4: Mercy path, and Destructive Feedback. (I did the Dest feedback path, but I got smacked by man-thing, so gotta keep trying).

7.2.5: Power sting path, unblockable special path (Both of these paths are difficult for me, so I will grind up a bunch of units and then do these paths).

7.2.6: Flare path, Heavy assault (Flare path seems a bit difficult but doable, I can easily do heavy assault but if I do, I will start overflowing on t5b).

Any tips would be appreciated :)

I've got shulk and fantastic but that lane seems nasty to me. I've done multiple attempts and restarted, thus running out of energy, and having no units to buy a refill lol
    Just figured this out: DOT bypasses the 90% damage reduction. Hopefully that helps you

7.2.4: Mercy path, and Destructive Feedback. (I did the Dest feedback path, but I got smacked by man-thing, so gotta keep trying).

7.2.5: Power sting path, unblockable special path (Both of these paths are difficult for me, so I will grind up a bunch of units and then do these paths).

7.2.6: Flare path, Heavy assault (Flare path seems a bit difficult but doable, I can easily do heavy assault but if I do, I will start overflowing on t5b).

For the Mercy path just reparry then dex and deal damage. Invisible Woman can be tricky but other than that it's simple. Unblockable special path is easy, don't even bother with the steadfast thing since all champions have a dexable special. Magneto for that one is a beast, but anyone works, might have to bring Annihulus counter though.

For the Mercy path just reparry then dex and deal damage. Invisible Woman can be tricky but other than that it's simple. Unblockable special path is easy, don't even bother with the steadfast thing since all champions have a dexable special. Magneto for that one is a beast, but anyone works, might have to bring Annihulus counter though.
    All right, I just cheesed the power sting path with Fantastic and Shulk. About the steadfast thing, I can't dex darkhawk's special 1.

All right, I just cheesed the power sting path with Fantastic and Shulk. About the steadfast thing, I can't dex darkhawk's special 1.
    Well then your options are Magneto, bait SP2, or never give him a bar of power. Or get the steadfast buff. Try and dex some hits because if even getting hit just once by a beam isn't that much damage.