**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are these missing 6-Star Champions? 6-Star Blade, Quake, Magik etc.

I heard a rumour the other day about 6-Star Medusa floating about in a crystal that you could get from the unit store.
I'm not sure if it's true or not because I haven't seen a single 6-Star Medusa anywhere.
I haven't seen anyone post about it on Youtube or here on the forums.
But it certainly brings up a big question..

..Where is 6-Star Blade? 6-Star Hyperion? 6-Star Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)?

I would understand if these champions would break the game if people had them as 6 Stars.
But that is simply not the case!
I'll quickly list the champions we don't have as 6 Stars..

- Blade
- Quake
- Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
- Medusa (Maybe she did come out as a 6-Star, NOT SURE)
- Scarlet Witch
- Wolverine
- Ghost Rider
- Magik
- Hyperion
- Deadpool (Red, whom we don't even has a 5-Star)
- Ultron (Classic)

Let's fix this.
In the next 6-Star Featured Crystal, throw Blade, Magik, Ghost Rider and Hyperion in it.
In the next 5-Star Featured Crystal, throw Deadpool (Red) in it as a 5-Star.
Then in the 6-Star Featured Crystal after the one I just mentioned, throw Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Medusa, Scarlet Witch and Wolverine in it.
After that, bring out an arena and featured crystal for 6-Star Quake. Bring out a unit deal for 6-Star Quake crystals and milk the whales.
And Finally, Ultron (Classic). Make him a reward for something LIKE Carina's Challenge, Grandmaster's Gauntlet, Summer of Pain, Abyss type content. Just like the 5-Star was.

There we have it folks, a reasonably easy way to bring all these champions to the contest as 6-Star Champions.
Even if some need a buff. (We are looking at you Deadpool!)

Let me know what you think? Would this work? Is something like this a reasonable way to bring these champions to life as 6 Stars?

- Intensity108

Comments

• YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Yeah i actually always wondered why some champions aren't available as 6 stars 🤔
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Medusa was in a crystal. It literally had her in the description...
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    DawsMan said:

Medusa was in a crystal. It literally had her in the description...

Haha! Thank you for confirming this for me! :)
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    6 star Ultron is available on crystals
    Rebark said:

6 star Ultron is available on crystals

Oh really? I thought that it was only the Age of Ultron version that was in crystals.
    I'm talking about the classic version, maybe you're mistake, maybe I'm mistaken
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Also red daredevil is a unit deal and only for paid
    Gamer said:

Hey there,
    I didn't mention Deredevil. Because he has already come out as a 6-Star
    Thanks for taking time to comment though :)
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    DV also not available as a 6*.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

Thankfully kabam has said quake will not come as a 6*

Where did they said that?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    QuikPik said:

Exactly! Gang up Voodoo boy's!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

Been said at least once by John and I think maybe a time or two by a mod maybe
    At least they still have some sense
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    The Blade trinity was considered to be super-powered a couple of years ago. And hence why they've not yet released them.
    If you remember, the same happened to Scarlet witch. They simply thought she's too strong, and hesitated to release the 5 star so long, only to realize it wasn't the case and released her a few months back.
    We'd eventually have everyone you mentioned, except Quake, of course.

It's not about how hard it is to release them, it's about how they'll affect the game.
    6 star Hyperion would simply be ridiculous damage, considering how much potent the furies of a 5/65 are.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    AGYAAT said:

I don’t have a link but they’ve said/alluded to it. She obviously can’t come as a 6* that’s also just common sense

AGYAAT said:

I don’t have a link but they’ve said/alluded to it. She obviously can’t come as a 6* that’s also just common sense
    Expecting the mcoc playerbase and forum members in particular to use common sense 😂
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

AGYAAT said:

Expecting the mcoc playerbase and forum members in particular to use common sense 😂
    You are a forum member though
    edited May 2021

AGYAAT said:

There are a handful of people here that aren't absolutely off their rockers
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Those champions, as 6 stars, are coming.

We had BlackBolt ( which was not even available as a 5 stars at the time), now Vision AOU, Black Widow OG was in a Hand-to-Hand crystal, Medusa appeared in another crystal.

Slowly but surely the last few champions not yet available as a 6 stars will come. Probably one at a time, in selected crystals before being incorporated in featured crystals 3 months before their coming in the basic pool.

They will all probably be available at the end of 2022
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

AGYAAT said:

Like me B)

I think I have seen this somewhere. And I'm going to use some big scary words in a second.
    The best quake we have right now is a Rank 5 Quake as a 5 Star, correct?

WARNING: WHAT I MIGHT SAY MAY EFFECT SUMMONERS IN A NEGATIVE WAY BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY FOR THIS AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME!

Okay. I don't want to see 7 Stars for another 4 years at least. But when we do eventually get 7 Stars, would that be the perfect time to get 6-Star Quake?

Because at this point, people probably have r5 6 Stars, which is crazy talk. But MAYBE we'll see quake as a 6-Star when we get those 7-Star Champions in 3-5 years time..

Let me know what you think :wink:
    edited May 2021
    QuikPik said:

Does DV mean Doctor VooDoo? Because I'm pretty sure he has come out as a 6-Star Champion very recently.

https://auntm.ai/champions/

That is a link to the Aunt Mai website which says he has come out as a 6-Star.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I honestly want 5* red deadpool.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Hey there,
    I didn't mention Deredevil. Because he has already come out as a 6-Star
    Thanks for taking time to comment though :)
    I think he meant to say red Deadpool. Red Deadpool was always a unit deal like classic Vision so I doubt they'd just throw him in a crystal.
  • Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    Definitely no 6 star quake.

And for stark enhanced I have said this before but many people disagreed with me.
    I said that along with becoming a six star he should have a numbers update, higher poise stacks limit, bleed expires 75% faster (or any kind of immunity- also for other Spider-Men), or something like iron-man has to reflect the fact he’s actually stark enhanced like block prof or passive bleed immunity. I said this so that we would have another amazing tech champ since they are lacking behind. Others said that different tech champs should be buffed but I don’t think it would work. I understand if you disagree with me though.
  • SW66SW66 Posts: 14

AGYAAT said:

Like me B)
    Username doesn’t check out
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,135 ★★★★★
    U know when they will be as a 6 as in game u can filter 6 stars then not obtained or something which then shows every 6 but normally they show every update or after a maintenance like dusa before showed as a 6 a day after and then a crystal went out for her in it
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Ooouh!! The forbidden realm!!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Like they said Scarlet Witch would never come as a 5 stars as she was too powerful... and now she is available as a 5 stars and 6 stars for those who buy the sigil ;)