**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 5 star?

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
What's up with this Kabam?

50evhgdmtm45.png
q1abso1uqaxg.png
nztn96vqr9f5.png

Comments

• I just looked him up and this picture isn’t altered in anyway I’m curious as to how it’s possible

A while back I saw a story about a girl who sold her classic ultron and had it restored but instead of giving her a 5* ultron in return they accidentally gave her a 4* classic ultron. I’m wondering if this is the same situation and that’s why it’s only 5/50 and not 5/65
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Not really. He also has a DUPED FREAKIN ICEMAN. And a duped Loki 5*. And probably some other unranked 5*s.
    His title says 'Seasoned Summoner' so he must be playing for more than 2 years now, but his quests and arena stats are laughable. His alliance has his other fake accounts that he made for some reason. And when you search his name, you'll find similar names with 1/2*s and another alliance.
  • Superman69 wrote: »
    Not really. He also has a DUPED FREAKIN ICEMAN. And a duped Loki 5*. And probably some other unranked 5*s.
    His title says 'Seasoned Summoner' so he must be playing for more than 2 years now, but his quests and arena stats are laughable. His alliance has his other fake accounts that he made for some reason. And when you search his name, you'll find similar names with 1/2*s and another alliance.
    Yeah I saw all of that aswell it’s definitely questionable I went ahead and reported the account so I guess we’ll see
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Could be a developer.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Could be a developer.

A developer with that many accounts? Naah.
    And afaik the dev accounts on which they do the testing and stuff etc run on different servers than the one which runs the global version of the game.
  • J_SlapJ_Slap Posts: 67
    Prob testing out some hacks. Glad he isn't in a real alliance. And now he's caught! Muhaha
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yeah that's definitely not legit. What confuses me is how a client-side hack managed to make a server-side change like ranking a 5 star to rank 5. The server should have prevented it, I guess they need to tighten up their code.
  • Palanthrax wrote: »
    Yeah that's definitely not legit. What confuses me is how a client-side hack managed to make a server-side change like ranking a 5 star to rank 5. The server should have prevented it, I guess they need to tighten up their code.
    I wanna guess he some how confused the code and that’s why it’s 5/50 and 5/65
  • Claytons2112Claytons2112 Posts: 66
    The items required to do so aren't even in game yet.. clearly hacking
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Clearly using hacks.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    will it be answered or will it be taken down? can't wait to see
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I think it is.. Kabam mike's account... Lol
  • Even if he is cheating, there is no way for him to find an item that doesn't exist in the game..

That must be dev. acc testing alliance fights or something

He is a seasoned summoner too you know, he would be banned since then if he was cheating
  • That’s kabam miikes account , leave him alone!! Lol
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    My bet is it is a developer's account...look at all the other accounts in that ally.