**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue for God Tier

Who else thinks, that Rogue is criminally underrated? I was struggling with 6.1.5 Crossbones for quite some time now, but then I pulled a 6* Rogue and she makes the fight so easy! Sure her utility is a bit niesche... But If there are a lot of buffs to copy, she becomes just so good!

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Short duration makes her too impractical to maintain buffs in a good amount of scenarios, like in alliance war you’re never gonna use it, she can do some crazy stuff but she’s far too niche to be considered a great champ

I'd say doubling her "touch" duration would do alot for the character
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Short duration makes her too impractical to maintain buffs in a good amount of scenarios, like in alliance war you’re never gonna use it, she can do some crazy stuff but she’s far too niche to be considered a great champ

I'd say doubling her "touch" duration would do alot for the character
    Or something like pause the duration during specials attacks or using heavies.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Tell that to swedeah. High skill required, high payout
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I have a maxed out 5/65. Very good champ. Sustainable with sp1, great power control with sp2, works great with a mutant power boost, has good synergies.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Rogue is very underrated. Just like Ronin.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

you know what guys
    why dont they just pause touching timer while specials are being thrown it helped ihulk prolly help rogue as well

this change is honestly the best thing they could do for her