**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update suggestion for the XP Boosts

ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
A recurring issue for every Summoner that reaches level 60 are the ever- available XP boost.

Since they serve no real purpose in their current state, my suggestion is to turn them into an XP / Gold boost.

Thanks to huge weekend deals, increased drop rates, Early Access bundles, gift-giving season and a whole host of other opportunities from Kabam, more people are getting early access to four, five and six star Champs but end up suffering a lack of gold to help rank them and that demand for gold is not going to go away anytime soon.

One of the most constant discussions we keep seeing in the forums is the gold shortage, by reworking the Boosts to increase both XP and gold earned from fights, we would help everyone from Level 1 to level 60 have a better chance of building up their banks and those boosts that currently become an afterthought at level 60 instead become arguably one of the most valuable items in game.

Now I understand that people wonder if this is something that's even doable, to that I would say look at the past couple years. Thanks to numerous gold boosts we've received around the anniversaries, the halls of Fortune, as well as side events and special events with goldpool, this feels not only like a reasonable request but arguably a natural progression that is both Pro Player and Pro Kabam.

I hope that this topic can be taken under serious consideration and thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I already suggested this ages ago, as did a few other people. Unfortunately no response from Kabam yet
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I like this idea. I could also see a scenario where it buffs your battle chip gain in Arena. That way, you'd gain both gold (most of the time), but also occasionally units or whatever other stuff is in those.

Then again, maybe that is something you could do to the Arena boosts themselves.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I like this idea. I could also see a scenario where it buffs your battle chip gain in Arena. That way, you'd gain both gold (most of the time), but also occasionally units or whatever other stuff is in those.

Then again, maybe that is something you could do to the Arena boosts themselves.

Exactly. My concept was to essentially turn it into the item version of the green champion boost where it's a little bit of everything all in one.