**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do you Believe Professor X Stands in the Mutant Class?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I’m doing this to see if it’s necessary for me to make an argumentative appreciation essay for Prof X in the future by getting an idea of what the the bigger community thinks of Prof X.

Where do you Believe Professor X Stands in the Mutant Class? 126 votes

Top 3 (or above)
17%
FrostynameplasYoMovesHendrossaleyianWasiq_75FluffyPigMonsterCr7ms7rs7RockyshockyN0_UDiegog2000VendemiaireAbhro12_3DawsManHagureMeijinPZXCCXZAGYAATLbravo184SantiagoEhsaanReecespieces101 22 votes
Top 5
35%
TheJalliBitterSteelzuffyTristanSungjOliverJWMonk1ThatGuyYouSaw235CyborgNinja135JumpthesharkB_Dizzle_01RockypantherxSidDDragon_Sham_Kill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukBlackshadow0203Leathersmw2017TRONG94 45 votes
Top 10
46%
PalanthraxFabiusBRLuciusVorenusHeadrollerMenkentRoOOtsRbk19JuggerNotzeezee57Marvel2289Denzel116Wine_LoverQacobTivjyotBugmat78Mobile_P0tat0KalantakCage_1Des99ddom 58 votes
Top 15
0%
Below Top 15
0%
Anothe 1 vote

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Top 10
    He's top 6 for me
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

Would Emma Frost be better than Prof X?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Top 5

He's top 6 for me

I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    i don't have him but from youtube ik that his animations are good
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Top 3 (or above)
    For me.. mags, namor, colossus and professor x are my frequently used champs, can't put them in order but I don't have apocalypse (he will be a most used synergy champ for me) but I think he will be at 5th spot for me
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Haven't you guys seen msd,swedeah and munash abyss collector takedown with 2 revives....he's bgt thats all matters
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    He got me thru the Grandmaster and Gwenmaster b/c of his immunity to reverse controls. I use Mags, Apoc, AA and Cable more often in general, because I often run Recoil, which is PX's only real limitation IMO.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Top 10
    If you run suicides he'd be terrible. Lots of utility there but idk about top 5. Mutant class is STACKED.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Top 5
    I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but without suicides he's number one for me.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
    I think Prof X has a higher utility than Emma
    Top 10
    He's My 3rd R5 5* , I Really really like that Absolute beast of a Champion
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Top 10
    He is op.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

He's top 6 for me

Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Top 10
    Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Can She Counter Miss and Evade?
  • Top 3 (or above)
    Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof x have more utilities then her except immunities, 1st miss counter, second evade counter 3rd reverse control proof
    And can save you many time if you messed up..
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Top 10
    Red mags, colossus, AA, apoc, havok, prof x
  • Top 3 (or above)
    And also probably one of the highest damage champ in game that bypass damage cap..
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
  • Top 3 (or above)

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
    As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    She can, whenver she is in telepath form she counters evade
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)
    Top 3. I would say Prof X, Red Mags, and Apoc are top 3. I wouldn't put omega above him because Omega pretty well needs suicides or biohazard to be very effective (as someone who has a sig 180 r5 5* Omega, and doesn't run suicides). I would take Prof X.

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof X is just better than Emma. His damage ramp up potential is insane. You use them in different areas of the game.
    Top 10
    DawsMan said:

Top 3. I would say Prof X, Red Mags, and Apoc are top 3. I wouldn't put omega above him because Omega pretty well needs suicides or biohazard to be very effective (as someone who has a sig 180 r5 5* Omega, and doesn't run suicides). I would take Prof X.

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof X is just better than Emma. His damage ramp up potential is insane. You use them in different areas of the game.
    Ya never said that...
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)

He's top 6 for me

That and X does a lot of her utility better. Her only real utility X doesn't have is shifting immunities/crit resistance, and it's not perfect-you'll have to come out of diamond form eventually.
  • Top 3 (or above)

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

That was a Serious Question , Not a Taunt , I don't know much of Emma and that's why was asking it , On the Taunt point , It's not even a debatable topic from who's better between Prof X and Emma , Like it's obvious
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    https://youtu.be/1cHr7ZfbSio