**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where do you Believe Professor X Stands in the Mutant Class?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I’m doing this to see if it’s necessary for me to make an argumentative appreciation essay for Prof X in the future by getting an idea of what the the bigger community thinks of Prof X.

Where do you Believe Professor X Stands in the Mutant Class? 126 votes

Top 3 (or above)
17%
FrostynameplasYoMovesHendrossaleyianWasiq_75FluffyPigMonsterCr7ms7rs7RockyshockyN0_UDiegog2000VendemiaireAbhro12_3DawsManHagureMeijinPZXCCXZAGYAATLbravo184SantiagoEhsaanReecespieces101 22 votes
Top 5
35%
TheJalliBitterSteelzuffyTristanSungjOliverJWMonk1ThatGuyYouSaw235CyborgNinja135JumpthesharkB_Dizzle_01RockypantherxSidDDragon_Sham_Kill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukBlackshadow0203Leathersmw2017TRONG94 45 votes
Top 10
46%
PalanthraxFabiusBRLuciusVorenusHeadrollerMenkentRoOOtsRbk19JuggerNotzeezee57Marvel2289Denzel116Wine_LoverQacobTivjyotBugmat78Mobile_P0tat0KalantakCage_1Des99ddom 58 votes
Top 15
0%
Below Top 15
0%
Anothe 1 vote

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Top 10
    He's top 6 for me
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

Would Emma Frost be better than Prof X?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Top 5

He's top 6 for me

I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    i don't have him but from youtube ik that his animations are good
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

I wouldn’t say so. She’s got great utility, but Prof X has a lot of fun stuff and can do a great deal.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Top 3 (or above)
    For me.. mags, namor, colossus and professor x are my frequently used champs, can't put them in order but I don't have apocalypse (he will be a most used synergy champ for me) but I think he will be at 5th spot for me
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Haven't you guys seen msd,swedeah and munash abyss collector takedown with 2 revives....he's bgt thats all matters
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    He got me thru the Grandmaster and Gwenmaster b/c of his immunity to reverse controls. I use Mags, Apoc, AA and Cable more often in general, because I often run Recoil, which is PX's only real limitation IMO.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Top 10
    If you run suicides he'd be terrible. Lots of utility there but idk about top 5. Mutant class is STACKED.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Top 5
    I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but without suicides he's number one for me.
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Top 10

He's top 6 for me

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I think Prof might have more damage than Emma but both have the same level of utility
    I think Prof X has a higher utility than Emma
    Top 10
    He's My 3rd R5 5* , I Really really like that Absolute beast of a Champion
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Top 10
    He is op.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

He's top 6 for me

Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Top 10
    Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Emma has more immunities and probably the same amount of everything else but Prof X has better synergies
    Can She Counter Miss and Evade?
  • Top 3 (or above)
    Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof x have more utilities then her except immunities, 1st miss counter, second evade counter 3rd reverse control proof
    And can save you many time if you messed up..
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Top 10
    Red mags, colossus, AA, apoc, havok, prof x
  • Top 3 (or above)
    And also probably one of the highest damage champ in game that bypass damage cap..
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
  • Top 3 (or above)

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Can Prof X be immune to most damaging debuffs, have power sting, or taunt the opponent? Not reallt a fair question lol, and she can counter evade.
    As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

As far as i know... She can't counter evade except her sp attacks.. as far as i know
    She can, whenver she is in telepath form she counters evade
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)
    Top 3. I would say Prof X, Red Mags, and Apoc are top 3. I wouldn't put omega above him because Omega pretty well needs suicides or biohazard to be very effective (as someone who has a sig 180 r5 5* Omega, and doesn't run suicides). I would take Prof X.

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof X is just better than Emma. His damage ramp up potential is insane. You use them in different areas of the game.
    Top 10
    DawsMan said:

Top 3. I would say Prof X, Red Mags, and Apoc are top 3. I wouldn't put omega above him because Omega pretty well needs suicides or biohazard to be very effective (as someone who has a sig 180 r5 5* Omega, and doesn't run suicides). I would take Prof X.

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

Prof X is just better than Emma. His damage ramp up potential is insane. You use them in different areas of the game.
    Ya never said that...
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Top 3 (or above)

He's top 6 for me

That and X does a lot of her utility better. Her only real utility X doesn't have is shifting immunities/crit resistance, and it's not perfect-you'll have to come out of diamond form eventually.
  • Top 3 (or above)

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

That was a Serious Question , Not a Taunt , I don't know much of Emma and that's why was asking it , On the Taunt point , It's not even a debatable topic from who's better between Prof X and Emma , Like it's obvious
    Top 10

Cop123 said:

He's top 6 for me

You are right.. her damage is low i rarely use her sitting on 6* r2 so i forget lol
    https://youtu.be/1cHr7ZfbSio