**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The best utility champ in the game !

2»

Comments

• Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Other (except quake )
    Angela...literally immune to any damaging debuffs at sig 182...most of the summoners are not aware or just ignore her massive utility.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Close between warlock and beardo for me but warlock got the immunities.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    CAIW

Funny considering CapIW can guarantee shrug off any debuff after the first parry

I'd take pseudo immunity to every debuff in the game over triple immunity
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    Although I voted beardo, sorcerer is very versatile.The mix master , armored assault path in 7.2 which really sucked, she came clutch for.

Started the fight against masacre with 60% health, finished at 100% . I didn’t have to worry about dexing his sp2, about the evade from mixmaster, or armored assault since I was nullifying the buffs. If that isn’t a swiss army knife, then I don’t know what is.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Other (except quake )
    It doesn't matter how many utilities some champ got, it only matters if a champion is effective.

Hmm Who could be that EffEctivE ??
    ❣️👁️
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Although I voted beardo, sorcerer is very versatile.The mix master , armored assault path in 7.2 which really sucked, she came clutch for.

Started the fight against masacre with 60% health, finished at 100% . I didn’t have to worry about dexing his sp2, about the evade from mixmaster, or armored assault since I was nullifying the buffs. If that isn’t a swiss army knife, then I don’t know what is.

The regen on block is kinda broken ngl ..would love to pull a 6* SS ..got a mystic t5cc ready.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Where is G99?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock

Funny considering CapIW can guarantee shrug off any debuff after the first parry

Pseudo immunity can never be better than real immunity. This becomes apparent when there are debuffs applying at the start of a fight or dot passives around.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    CAIW
    Professor x is also a solid candidate (evade & miss counter, reverse control, non contact attack, energy based attack, easy access to buffs, 💯% special attack damage & different synergy)

Warlock is all about passive heal block & bleed damage with bleed immunity for me
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    Rohit_316 said:

GagoH said:

The regen on block is kinda broken ngl ..would love to pull a 6* SS ..got a mystic t5cc ready.
    It is and thats why i r3ed her over Claire, good luck getting her.
    GagoH said:

Rohit_316 said:

GagoH said:

It is and thats why i r3ed her over Claire, good luck getting her.
    I would personally go with Claire ... immunities are something that impresses me the most when we talk about utility.
    YoMoves said:

Groot with bleed immunity and encroaching stun lasts like 2 milliseconds and sp2 healing is broken #debuff groot

You can't debuff Groot, he shakes it off too quick
    AGYAAT said:

Professor x is also a solid candidate (evade & miss counter, reverse control, non contact attack, energy based attack, easy access to buffs, 💯% special attack damage & different synergy)

Warlock is all about passive heal block & bleed damage with bleed immunity for me

Something about him doesn't interest me ..ik it's just me ..but he is a utility beast and i hope to learn him soon .
    CAIW

Pseudo immunity can never be better than real immunity. This becomes apparent when there are debuffs applying at the start of a fight or dot passives around.
    Normally I'd agree but the advantage in this case is having far more versatility. There are plenty scenarios where pseudo immunity is all you need, Biohazard, Freezerburn, encroaching stun, tunnel vision, hazard shift etc.
    Passive Dot isn't prevalent enough in the game to make me take 3 immunities over the ability 100% shrug off every debuff in the game, the amount of versatility isn't comparable
    edited May 2021
    Warlock

Normally I'd agree but the advantage in this case is having far more versatility. There are plenty scenarios where pseudo immunity is all you need, Biohazard, Freezerburn, encroaching stun, tunnel vision, hazard shift etc.
    Passive Dot isn't prevalent enough in the game to make me take 3 immunities over the ability 100% shrug off every debuff in the game, the amount of versatility isn't comparable
    I was talking only about the immunities part. Both champs have much more than that in their kits.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Other (except quake )
    Where's colossus bruh
    CAIW

I was talking only about the immunities part. Both champs have much more than that in their kits.
    I didn't mention anything other than immunities, all I did was talk about pseudo immunity to every debuff vs triple immunity
    Warlock

I didn't mention anything other than immunities, all I did was talk about pseudo immunity to every debuff vs triple immunity
    I will still maintain that real immunity is the best kind of immunity. What about the debuffs at the start of the fight or too many debuffs proccing?
    But I will say this that here its not a question of pseudo immunity to every debuff vs real immunity to every debuff.
    So yeah it's a little bit more valuable.
    CAIW

I will still maintain that real immunity is the best kind of immunity. What about the debuffs at the start of the fight or too many debuffs proccing?
    But I will say this that here its not a question of pseudo immunity to every debuff vs real immunity to every debuff.
    So yeah it's a little bit more valuable.
    There's no argument between having a normal immunity vs pseudo immunity, obviously normal immunities are better in a case where it's a 1:1 comparison.

Point I was making is this isn't 1:1 it's 3:Every debuff in the game, I'd be foolish not to value pseudo immunities more at that point.

There are definitely detriments to caps pseudo immunities (he can't shrug off anything before the first parry) but like I said it doesn't come up enough for me to think about putting triple immunities first.

If you're experienced with CAIW too many debuffs proccing is something that very rarely occurs.
    You can store 5 kinetic charges, how often do you get 5 debuffs placed on you at the same time?
    Parry heavy limits contact to 2 hits so running out of charges shouldn't be a thing
    Debuffs that trigger on block also shouldn't be a problem since glancing is a thing, meaning you will stock up on charges by parrying a couple times.

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    CAIW
    Got to say cap... only thing he doesn’t do is heal or counter miss /evade