**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1.3 GB update?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

This is a test for us, but if this resolves some issues that have occurred in the past, you can expect this to be the norm going forward.

1.2gb update per month? Lmao, I'd rather not.
    1.2gb really isn't a lot. Especially per month. Hell some games I play get that each week.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

This is a test for us, but if this resolves some issues that have occurred in the past, you can expect this to be the norm going forward.

Well would you rather have a 1.2 gb update with no bugs or a slightly shorter download time riddled with bugs. Obviously we don't know if it will help but they are just trying it out and it could potentially decrease the amount of bugs.
    The above reply was meant for you, forgot to qoute you
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Holros said:

When you are in Nigeria where data is expensive you'll get the issue, 1.2gb per months is excessive

I guess y'all don't have wifi. I use wifi so I don't come across this problem but I can understand.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

Well would you rather have a 1.2 gb update with no bugs or a slightly shorter download time riddled with bugs. Obviously we don't know if it will help but they are just trying it out and it could potentially decrease the amount of bugs.
    An update without bugs isn't an mcoc update. Infact, it isn't an update feasible for any application.
    ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

1.2gb really isn't a lot. Especially per month. Hell some games I play get that each week.
    What kinda game? Asphalt 9? Lol
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

An update without bugs isn't an mcoc update. Infact, it isn't an update feasible for any application.
    ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe he means COD mobile or console games.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

No. Games on Steam.
    DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe he means COD mobile or console games.
    My thoughts as well. Although cod updates aren't that overkill.
    ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Kill_Grey said:

ItsDamien said:

Kill_Grey said:

No. Games on Steam.
    Never heard of that.

Some of us live in Nigeria where data costs more than gold... 1gb update every month? Na wickedness be that.

My brother, I tire oo!
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    edited May 2021

I'd rather uninstall wnd then install again
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    jp2835 said:

I'd rather uninstall wnd then install again

That's just installing the update but with extra steps
    Kill_Grey said:

Some of us live in Nigeria where data costs more than gold... 1gb update every month? Na wickedness be that.

My brother, I tire oo!
    Lol, I never knew you're a Nigerian as well.
    We full this place
    Melengwu said:

I hope they finally got rid of the game freeze issues so I can play AQ Map 5 and above without having to rob a bank for revives, potions and units @Kabam Miike

How are you playing? Mine never loads the fights. I just get stuck on the loading screen.
    Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

My brother, I tire oo!
    Lol, I never knew you're a Nigerian as well.
    We full this place
    E shock you ba :D
    edited May 2021
    Melengwu said:

I hope they finally got rid of the game freeze issues so I can play AQ Map 5 and above without having to rob a bank for revives, potions and units @Kabam Miike

Android 11 update solved it for me.

Only in Labyrinth sha, there's no AQ to test it in yet.