**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding Scarlet Witch Sigil

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
Not sure if I missed it or misunderstood but do we have to keep paying for the Sigil in order to use her? The way I understand it is you get the 4* once you have the Sigil and through the Solo Event you can get credits to buy a higher rarity. So once I obtain her do I own her or do I have to pay to keep playing her?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Not sure if I missed it or misunderstood but do we have to keep paying for the Sigil in order to use her? The way I understand it is you get the 4* once you have the Sigil and through the Solo Event you can get credits to buy a higher rarity. So once I obtain her do I own her or do I have to pay to keep playing her?

Once u have her u have her
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I am determined to get the 6*
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    According to the statement, you're only paying to obtain her. There was nothing in the announcement that continue payment was required to keep her. And if you're somebody who doesn't have the resources to awaken or max out her signature, continuing to renew your Sigil every month would give you a duplicate automatically.
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    This is a great idea to promote acquiring champs you can’t pull. @Kabam Miike you may want to consider altering the sigil subscription to choose from a list of rotating champions. I bet more people would sign up for that subscription.