**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.1 bullet time is still bugged.

walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 1,261 ★★★
Just did the spidergwen fight before getting fed up and quitting. Used Colossus, but no white magneto.

This node is still a mess. Its bad enough that sometimes your parry will stun them, but that can be worked around. I understand that you've used this node AGAIN despite it having a nonsensical interaction with pacify, where "prevent stun" from the node is being AAR'd despite AAR not occurring until the enemy is stunned. Truly incredible coding there.
Despite that annoyance, the node can be slogged thru except that sometimes you dex them, lose all charges, and nothing happens. KABAM, please fix your badly programmed nodes to work right.

Pacify shouldn't be letting u stun someone who has "prevent stun" and dexing shouldn't remove the charges with no stun.

If you won't fix your sloppy code, then give us free mastery swaps since the node pretty obviously is not working as described. Or, yknow, fix bullet time.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Yes - the dex part is the really dumb part

Yea. Pacify won't prevent the stuns from being removed but of course it will prevent them from being stunned. Really dumb interaction
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Aaah thats why. I did that path just the other day and the same problem occured to me.

Weird tho, the only one it kept happening to was when I was fighting Loki. So I thought it was some weird interaction with his kit but now I see.

Its stupid tho. As everyone says, its weird that they dont get stunned but the AAR still messes you up, tho its supposed to work when they do get stunned.

Otherwise, I think its a fun node and path.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    So AAR rocks when it works for you, but is bad when it works against you? Wow...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,973 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

So AAR rocks when it works for you, but is bad when it works against you? Wow...

You just described everything in this game-
    Bugs
    Champion pulls
    Mastery's...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Think of slumber sometimes it dont give power lock or stun due to the aar is effecting it when stun is trying to be applied i find it stupid but its the same thing happening of stun can apply or not with power lock or not probs best to forget about pacify and run something else as least then it be helping in a way
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Took out my pacify today.
    Was maxed for Magneto but I have no choice now
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Pacify mastery literally says “when your champions inflict stun debuffs ….”

Maybe they should update the description of the mastery if this is how it’s going to work with nodes.