**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is buggier and slower

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Every iteration and update seems to slow the game. I can’t even do 5 fights without the game crashing. Same phone for 3 years with no issues until 3 months ago. Becoming not playable and blocks do t respond. Died so many times.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Every iteration and update seems to slow the game. I can’t even do 5 fights without the game crashing. Same phone for 3 years with no issues until 3 months ago. Becoming not playable and blocks do t respond. Died so many times.

Might be time for a new device.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Might be time for a new device.
    Could be but phone has worked fine for years. It’s obviously a change on Kabams side. Game Memory issues
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    After 3 years it ain’t kabam it can be there side but general a phone time is 2 year now days not much if you like to stay one top it like a new phone ever offered year to stay one top