**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PI drop on both Ultron and War Machine after new update [merged threads]

Lbravo184Lbravo184 Posts: 14
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a glitch??. My ultron 5* r4 went from 8700 to 6700 and War Machine from around 5500 to 4500

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    After update, Ultron’s PI just went down by like 2k points

• SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    edited May 2021
    Before update
  • Bbgun11Bbgun11 Posts: 25
    yeah same with war machines i was just about to make a post lol
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 113 ★★
    Yep my Ultron is 6* Rank 3 and he has the same Pi as my lowest 5* Rank 5 😅. Also all the ability and synergy texts from them are bugged.
  • CaptainZexalCaptainZexal Posts: 18
    edited May 2021

So what's with the huge PI drop with Ultron in the new update
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah I have a friend with a 6* r2 DUPED and his PI dropped to below 9k
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Yeah huge drop it became my weakest 4 * without trying
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Well well well!! Looks like Ultron is a real joke now...
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Yep. My 6* r1 lv25 dropped like over 2k.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    My r2 6* Ultron dropped in PI below any other 6* r1
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    New update starts with a bug.. ☹️
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

• Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    Before the Buff, my Unawakened 6 Star War Machine had a PI of 7,300, now he has a PI of 6,015. That is extremely low, is this a Bug? Is it supposed to be this low? My 4 Star Rank 5 Lv. 50 Iron Man Infinity War has a higher PI that War Machine with a PI of 6,126. I also check in Duels to see how high Ultron Was Compare to War Machine because I am sure that an Awakened Ultron should have a lower PI than a Awakened War Machine. Ultron's PI in the Duel is 13,170 compared to the 13,160 in the Champion Spotlight. War Machine is 12,350 compared to the 13,400 in the Champion Spotlight.

• ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    I'd like to rank up my Ultron but I won't do it with a bugged P.I.

Any idea when this will be fixed?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any update when the PI is going to be fixed?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

@Kabam Miike Any update when the PI is going to be fixed?

We have informed him about this. We can expect a hotfix in approx a week's time.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    Noticed Magneto’s magnetism is affecting Ultron’s regeneration. If Ultron’s functions have a 100% chance to trigger and are immune to AAR, should Mags -70% AAR and -105% Regeneration rate apply?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I guess we've continued the routine of bugs this month too eh
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I was just about to come make a post about this issue. My R2 Ultron PI is literally lower than my R1 champions. I figured it was a big, hopefully we don’t have to wait until next month for a fix.

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So did my evonys
  • CritmonkeyCritmonkey Posts: 5
    Had him as a 6* level 1, with 6400 PI. Started to level him up (no changes to masteries) and he went down to 5000 PI. Now he’s at level 14, and he’s at 5400.

Something seriously wrong with his PI?
  • CritmonkeyCritmonkey Posts: 5
    Didn’t see this and just made a post about it… same exact thing for me. Almost 2000 loss on war machine. Only happened when I started to level him up.
  • Hey all, the fix for this issue should be going out soon. It should be live within the next 20 minutes- 1 hour.