**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hypothetical - which awful/hard content would you bring back?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
With Summer of Pain bringing back some old gems, what old content did you abandon or ignore that you’d like to see revives so you could spitefully smash through it with your current roster? My choices would be the Maze and chapter 2 of the Champion challenge.

Don’t say My Little Symbiote. We ALL want the symbiote back in our lives. It truly goes without saying.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Coulson challenge or maze but wouldnt mind an updated version of the maze now though since it really did test u on champs to use on every fight and the boss and something u can practise to get hang of nodes with that champion on
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Coulson was before I was playing. It's the only one I haven't done. Also didn't do the Maze as I was low on resources and didn't have good counters for some of the fights. I'd like to do them both.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The grandmaster challenge with that Loki boss
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

The grandmaster challenge with that Loki boss

That sucked but I managed to unit my way through.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Coulson was before I was playing. It's the only one I haven't done. Also didn't do the Maze as I was low on resources and didn't have good counters for some of the fights. I'd like to do them both.

I joined the month of the Batista challenge. Wouldn’t mind that one either.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Goldblum challenge. Or that guardians of the galaxy one where magik was the mvp
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Another Convention Clash but with a different Pfp this time and new titles

I’m a big fan of Profile Pictures and Titles

I remember using my Rank 3 5* HulkBuster to get Nameless Thanos down. I quit and restart for I think 5 hours. My mom told me to stop playing because I was playing during a wedding
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    6* boss rush so I can quake mephisto down with a 3* instead of using a bunch of revives and getting nowhere like I did the first time when I didn't have a single viable counter.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Mole man expedition!
    This time a 100k sasquatch ambush with 600k health in all paths
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Omega boss rush.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    6.2.6 champion
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Mole man expedition!
    This time a 100k sasquatch ambush with 600k health in all paths

I remember being devastated when he would show up. I’d love to go up against him with an updated roster
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I totally forgot what the maze was
  • boooohoooooboooohooooo Posts: 3

mulaney's challenge. i know that was just back in december, but i so so so want to go back and try and beat the hard level. also the boss rushes last summer, since i didn't even attempt the highest levels

noob