**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grand master crystal

2»

Comments

• Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    I opened 5 and came a Magneto 5*
    So I got carried away, bought 10 more, came a 5 * Gambit, in a 24h interval
    My friends bought 10, only came 3 * to them
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Spending that much on crystals is just dumb.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    I've opened 20 crystals and gotten 3 5*. Spider-Man , colossus and storm. I know that's stupid lucky but they are probably like 4* in phc. Very very rare..

I had 5 outta 25 so far...classic spidey, miles, mordo (duped), hb (duped) and ultron..
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    It's the same chance as a 4* from PHC

I open dozens a WEEK and am lucky o get one every few months

So kabam should change the description to chance for 4* and very rare chance for 5*. Their annoucement says chance for 4* and 5*....not fair! Dont you agree?

I opened 5 crystals and got 2 brand new 4 star champs and a 5 star ws
    #kabamCEOluck
  • Out of 20-
    2 5*
    3 4*
    15 3*
  • All I can say is: wow

Good luck moving forward bro
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    I pulled 5* kk from grandmaster... If it had to happen at least it cost me 200 units and not 10k shards
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Rng isn't on my side 16k units
    5 4* 75 3*
  • Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    HI , I DELETED MY GAME FOR SOME REASONS AND RETURNED AFTER 20 - 25 DAYS AND GOT 5 GRAND MASTER CRYSTAL AS A PRIZE ( IM LEVEL 11 ) IN THAT ACCOUNT I CLICKED OPEN 5 CRYSTAL AND WTF !!!!! I GOT 3* AEGON , 4* CORVIUS GLAVE , 5* BLACK WIDOW ( DEADLY ORGIN 0, 5* AGENT VENOM AND 3* AEGON ( DUPED )
    ITS BETTER TO GIVE OPEN CRYSTALS
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes, the drop rates should be increased. However, you could also go through 500 gmc and still no 5 stars
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

HI , I DELETED MY GAME FOR SOME REASONS AND RETURNED AFTER 20 - 25 DAYS AND GOT 5 GRAND MASTER CRYSTAL AS A PRIZE ( IM LEVEL 11 ) IN THAT ACCOUNT I CLICKED OPEN 5 CRYSTAL AND WTF !!!!! I GOT 3* AEGON , 4* CORVIUS GLAVE , 5* BLACK WIDOW ( DEADLY ORGIN 0, 5* AGENT VENOM AND 3* AEGON ( DUPED )

This thread is 3 and a half years old. Try not to revive old threads in the future 🙂
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

This thread is 3 and a half years old. Try not to revive old threads in the future 🙂

It doesn't matter how old a thread is. If the age mattered, kabam would have deleted such threads. They keep the threads for reference and further comments.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I think they should buff the grandmaster crystal as they buffed the cav
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I think they should buff the grandmaster crystal as they buffed the cav

Yes i think so too. Better drop rates for UC and up. Keep it same for below UC.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

It literally says "rare chance for 4 or 5 star"[/quote]

But the chance is clearly not the same for 4* and 5*! Why put it in description as if it sounds the same. Then the correct description should be rare chance at 4* and very rare chance at 5*!

For people who have played any amount of time, it's pretty obvious. You can't complain about not getting a five star. Why would they make it easy to get one from these crystals? Jheez man.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

It literally says "rare chance for 4 or 5 star"[/quote]

But the chance is clearly not the same for 4* and 5*! Why put it in description as if it sounds the same. Then the correct description should be rare chance at 4* and very rare chance at 5*!

For people who have played any amount of time, it's pretty obvious. You can't complain about not getting a five star. Why would they make it easy to get one from these crystals? Jheez man.
    Oop I am dumb this is an old thread.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Have you heard of the Law of large numbers?