**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How fast can I grind 18k units?

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
Do you guys think I can make it before Cyber Monday? I have 20 6* champions, 25 r3+ 5* champions, and 26 r2 4*+ champions.
Also are there any tips for maximum unitage? Like should I split my efforts between the 6* featured and basic or go all in on one?

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★

Do you guys think I can make it before Cyber Monday? I have 20 6* champions, 25 r3+ 5* champions, and 26 r2 4*+ champions.
    Also are there any tips for maximum unitage? Like should I split my efforts between the 6* featured and basic or go all in on one?

You need to play the minor arena too with your 4*s.
    Your roster is small to grind excessively, but if you can play on each cooldown, meaning playing 2 rounds with your 6*s and 3 rounds with your 5*s daily, then you will be able to accumulate a descent amount of units over these months.
    Pre arena changes you were looking for half the grind, good luck now with these milestones 🙂
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Your roster is small to grind excessively, but if you can play on each cooldown, meaning playing 2 rounds with your 6*s and 3 rounds with your 5*s daily, then you will be able to accumulate a descent amount of units over these months.
    Pre arena changes you were looking for half the grind, good luck now with these milestones 🙂
    Yep new arena definitely came at a poor time for me
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Depends. How many units do you get for each sold champion? 😂
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Tesladon said:

Depends. How many units do you get for each sold champion? 😂

Too soon. Just...too soon.

edited June 2021
    Greekhit said:

Do you suppose it would be faster to focus on one 6* arena to get the highest milestones for that or split my roster and try to get a little milestones in both 6* arenas
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    I mean any amount of units is easy if your wallet approves.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Im almost at 21k, started on 0 units in January after cleaning my entire stash on GGCs, I've hardly been frugal either.

Tips? Most of mine was obviously the old arena, I'd say stick to one with your 5 and 6*s get as much as you can and run that 4* one at the same time. Save battlechips into big bulk buys, and buy that platpool deal from incursions for a few hundred units too.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I'm not an arena expert, but as of now, the best option for you imo would be to spend 600 dollars on Odins. Again, I am an idiot who does not grind arena.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Platpool bundles

I'm not an arena expert, but as of now, the best option for you imo would be to spend 600 dollars on Odins. Again, I am an idiot who does not grind arena.
    Lol not gonna spend no matter what
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I did 30k units from 4th of July to cyber Monday (didn’t spend them saved for gifting)

All I bought was Tony stark (x2) in 4th of July
    Sigil every month
    Unit deal 4 times
    Rest was arena

It can be done for sure.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It can be done. I think I saw a video that there was a way you can get 10k units a month. That was with the old arena not sure if it’s changed now.

But if you want 18k units by cyber Monday. You are better off spending that time( a ton) cutting grass or something and you can buy them 😂.
    $600 bucks = $3.00 a day until cyber Monday.

Take surveys online
    Baby sit
    Dog walk
    Scoop poop
    Get your Certificate in yoga(2months) - teach at Senior center
    Sell Lemonade for .50c a cup.
    If In college become a tutor

Check out : @RichTheMan

He has a video on this.

I was just having Fun, but it’s possible just a huge grind.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You should be able to get 18k units in about 2 weeks. Just grind overtime at your job. 6 odins. 😉
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    dont sleep bro
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Consult BrianGrant, the Arena grinding FTP Youtuber most of us know.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Greekhit said:

Do you suppose it would be faster to focus on one 6* arena to get the highest milestones for that or split my roster and try to get a little milestones in both 6* arenas
    I think your best bet is to do one of the 6* arenas and the 1-4*. Probably also worth getting to ~1m on the second 6* arena too as the early milestones are quite close together.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If you can get the hours, and consider the arena a job, then it's pretty much always cheaper effort-wise to just pay for them. Especially on the deal days. Especially after the terribad arena change.

Dunno how exchange rates are in other countries, but if you're in the US, then it's better to just pick up some part time hours or something.

I still grind arena. Even now, with this horrible arena. I'm just a looney who enjoys it, so I'm willing to do it even with the vastly decreased income.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When I was hitting all arena milestones for my abyss farming I was getting around 1k per round, so 9 weeks to get 18k