**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New tech BGT

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Love his buff. Is definitely BGT. Not so sad anymore (:

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    BGT?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Ultron is not beyond god tier. He has a fairly long ramp up to get extended periods of damage, he has different functions that don't work on all champions, he needs to throw a lot of specials to hit that big damage and he doesn't have any insane utility. I would say he's around the god tier mark, nothing like the tech bgt's we have though.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He's low God Tier at best.
  • BlumladenBlumladen Posts: 21
    edited June 2021
    He is good if you play him well,his buff is kindof underated, and the ramp up is not that long without the synergy also he is good, combine that with all utilities especially double regen,evade,and also triple immunity(bleed,poison,slow) ,I'm not saying he is op but he is really really good for progressing players like uc and early cavs..god or high demigod
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    There's not a single thing in his entire kit that would make him Beyond God Tier....not even his damage
    So I'm not really sure how u reached this conclusion
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Ngl i thought it stood for Brian Grant Team 😂
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I don’t know what “God Tier”/“Beyond God Tier” etc is. One person loves this champ, another loves a different champ. Ultron seems really good now and useful. I’m all for it.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    R1s02 said:

Love his buff. Is definitely BGT. Not so sad anymore (:

I agree, his buff is GREAT!!!!

If using the terminology Seatin uses....
    Ultron is now God Tier or Solid God Tier (but not Beyond God Tier) in my opinion
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    If you use Ultron with War Machine (activate his new prefight abilities for Ultron), Falcon, Vision Age of Ultron and then your choice of Vulture or MODOK, that's 2 AMAZING options for synergies teams!!!
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    'Beyond God' is a bit of a silly name for a tier if you ask me.
    I'll stick to my own; 'Occasionally useful god', 'useful god' , 'good god' , 'god god' , 'mole god' and 'quake god'.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Seatin tier list also has the ss,s,a,b… under the ranking. It’s just how people like to refer to it I guess.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

BGT?

Ballerina Girl in Texas.
    Big Gut Talk
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

DawsMan said:

what does that even mean beyond god tier.. what stupid smuck came up with that...

Well there is god tier, and then there is a champions better than god tier so they are beyond god tier. No stupid smuck came up with that, it is a fairly common term in the gaming community and beyond. So I guess most people are stupid smucks to you.
    This is the only community I've been in that has a designation of "beyond God tier".

Everything else tends to use the S A B C D system. I feel that's way more common.
    Ok well I don't really care. Nothing you can do about it so why complain.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Hmm I tested him out and yeah he's kinda dooky. I take it back he's just god tier.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Hell with tiers, i like him.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

ItsDamien said:

DawsMan said:

what does that even mean beyond god tier.. what stupid smuck came up with that...

Well there is god tier, and then there is a champions better than god tier so they are beyond god tier. No stupid smuck came up with that, it is a fairly common term in the gaming community and beyond. So I guess most people are stupid smucks to you.
    This is the only community I've been in that has a designation of "beyond God tier".

Everything else tends to use the S A B C D system. I feel that's way more common.
    Ok well I don't really care. Nothing you can do about it so why complain.
    You took way too much offense toward that for no reason mate. That isn’t complaining lol. Have a good day.