**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.4.6 GM - Units

Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Im in 6.4 and if i try the GM in 6.4.6 i dont wanna go out of units half way through.
So my question is how many units should I save before going in?

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wait where’s the collector fight in 6.4.6? which path is he on? Sounds like a super exciting fight.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I haven’t made it to him yet. But I always tell people it will depend on skill and champs you bring in. As we all know some people can solo him, yet we have also heard of people spending 7k on the champion/collector fights.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,487 ★★★★★

Wait where’s the collector fight in 6.4.6? which path is he on? Sounds like a super exciting fight.

99% sure OP means Grandmaster. As for units it depends on how good you think you are, OP
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Personally, I would bring 800 - just in case. Practice doing a path itemless and preferably the first phase of the grandmaster.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Well it depends on your skill level. I am average, but I had a bunch of stacked counters to that fight so I grinded around 400-500 units. I finished it on the first try, but yeah, save up a bunch of revives and units.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Could be 0, could be thousands (yes some people spend thousands on it) all depends on your skill, but for an average player I’d say 600-800 units
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Depends on stash. Also depends on how many units you have rn. And your skill. It just is a lot of different factors.
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    I spent 1200 because I am not as skilled as most. Its a very unforgiving fight if you dont figure out the mechanics and play well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    1000 units should be enough.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I am pretty lame, and with every chapter of story (so 6.3 for example) costing me around 1000 units, the GM quest (6.4.6) cost me 1600 units.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Instead of saying how many units you need to save, I think you better learnt the mechanics of GM first and you will get a feel of how many units you may require.

My only suggestion is no power through method if you don’t understand the mechanics of each phases. It’s not worth to dump units when you even have no idea of the following words: competence, blunder, wounded, infuriated, etc.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    I used 200 unit's
    69 potion's
    6 revives
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    I farmed health potions for two weeks, saved up revives, and ended up using zero units, even though I died 15 times. And I'm a scrub. I studied the many GM fights on YT to learn the phases and strategies, and I brought a team that included a reverse control counter (Prof X, although there are others).

My team was The Champion (awakened 6sr1) with Luke Cage synergy, which enabled me to intercept without worrying about getting stunned. Intercepting helps the fight go faster because you build good tokens, which boost your damage during wounded. I know The Champion is not the best champ, but the LC synergy made him great for the fight . . . until Phase 3, reverse controls. I switched to PX and completed the fight with only one more revive.

Good luck.