**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.6 need help

Nikunj_95Nikunj_95 Posts: 26
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I am on act 5.2.6 so I am little bit confuse whom to select and how many units will consume? Please help and give me some tips again collector

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    3 6*s and not even Uncollected? Damn.

I’d use Doom Heavily for Collector. Unit Cost depends on your skill but maybe 200 units would be a safe bet. That’s how much I used and I had a much worse roster
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Doom, Arcangle, and Nick fury need to be on your team they will do well for path and collector. You have a huge roster so uncollected should be a peice of cake if you have some free crystals or a little bit of a stash. Spider Gwen will also be great. Outside of that IDRK the best champions to use on the path are Aegon and Guilly 2099 so you can ramp up and make the fights just melt.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest bringing doom, fury, white mags, spidergwen, and whoever else you feel most comfortable with. Use white mags prefight on the collector so that he can’t shrug off your stuns. He’ll be a lot easier that was. Doom is also particularly good because he can power steal, fury has his second life which helps with survivability, and spidergwen can evade the collector and power lock him.