**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Grandmaster's Gauntlet!

Comments

• Haji_Saab said:

I don't like the day limit on this one ...

I want challenging content so I can beat it with strategy which involves acquiring and ranking up the right champs ... timed hard content is a lottery or unit sink depending on which champs you have currently ranked up without looking at the event ...

Most of the time I'd absolutely agree with you, but since the gauntlet is coming back I kind of 50% agree with you I guess.

I would deffo prefer it to be permanent, but because it is coming back it means we can leave it, rank up champs for it and try again next time
    Us end gamers are never satisfied. You wanted hard content well there you go. This isn't the time to complain, the rewards seem to match the challenge and that's all I ask for. I been asking for side quests similar to the maze for quite sometime and this is the maze x2 it seems.
    lets see your comments in a days' time.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

I want challenging content so I can beat it with strategy which involves acquiring and ranking up the right champs ... timed hard content is a lottery or unit sink depending on which champs you have currently ranked up without looking at the event ...

Most of the time I'd absolutely agree with you, but since the gauntlet is coming back I kind of 50% agree with you I guess.

I would deffo prefer it to be permanent, but because it is coming back it means we can leave it, rank up champs for it and try again next time
    Us end gamers are never satisfied. You wanted hard content well there you go. This isn't the time to complain, the rewards seem to match the challenge and that's all I ask for. I been asking for side quests similar to the maze for quite sometime and this is the maze x2 it seems.
    Not sure how you took what I said as complaining but K

Apparently I’m no longer allowed to express my preference on the forum without being called out for it. What a crime.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!
    I was hoping you will say only 6* are allowed.

Now I'm too excited to watch how much knowledge your developers have to defend those defender from your mighty, one above all champ "The Quake" (magneto can also cheese some of them)
    when you also said no to big health pool & damage cap🙄
    Then section 2 gets sectional true strike... and section 3 gets sectional safeguard. 😂
    quake and mags (on metal) both bypass safeguard
    But quack don’t buypas true strike put this twos totgher and you Hav no way to really use quack what your normally do
    How many times do we actually even see true strike in content though? Not that much. The true strike excuse people use is just comical to most quake users. If they have true strike, we’ll just use someone else.
    Lol I’m wil love to cheat it all with a quack but I’m honestly hoping she isn’t the one to get use the most
  • MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

Now I'm too excited to watch how much knowledge your developers have to defend those defender from your mighty, one above all champ "The Quake" (magneto can also cheese some of them)
    Then section 2 gets sectional true strike... and section 3 gets sectional safeguard. 😂
    But quack don’t buypas true strike put this twos totgher and you Hav no way to really use quack what your normally do
    How many times do we actually even see true strike in content though? Not that much. The true strike excuse people use is just comical to most quake users. If they have true strike, we’ll just use someone else.
    Lol I’m wil love to cheat it all with a quack but I’m honestly hoping she isn’t the one to get use the most
    Why ?
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    MMaqsood said:

It's funny to see so many comments about Quake and why there should be nodes to stop Quake. It's like I don't know how to use Quake so don't want anyone else taking advantage of how powerful she is as well.

I will be mad when i have to spend units and quake users who have put in the work to learn quake can do it relatively cheaply :smiley:

I don't care if they put nodes to stop quake. That being said I don't have her 🥲
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    MMaqsood said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

xNig said:

AGYAAT said:

FYI

No!!!

Why ?
    Because why use one champions when you can use all offer
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Only 35 mins then it be open to see the other paths nodes
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Not sure how you took what I said as complaining but K

Apparently I’m no longer allowed to express my preference on the forum without being called out for it. What a crime.
    Sorry I was talking about @Haji_Saab . Please ignore my comment
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

lets see your comments in a days' time.
    I'll be here for sure. Let's see it first though.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    This actually saddens me that it’s not for Cavalier’s either.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    If I understand correctly, the movement doesn't make sense. If u do section 1 (5 fights) and then want to exit, it will transport u to the last section where u will have to fight 5 more (hardest) enemies before u fight the boss and then quit?

Why not just transport u straight to the final boss after each section if u choose to quit.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Why? So you can complain you can't get TB?
  • doctorb said:

If I understand correctly, the movement doesn't make sense. If u do section 1 (5 fights) and then want to exit, it will transport u to the last section where u will have to fight 5 more (hardest) enemies before u fight the boss and then quit?

Why not just transport u straight to the final boss after each section if u choose to quit.

That is what happens! The Boss is on his own island, and you're transported directly to him.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Is this the real health pool? Or something is missing?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Is this the real health pool? Or something is missing?

Can you elaborate?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    If they made this content Quake-able then that would be stupid.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Got to learn quake. Don't want to spend my entire july 4 savings. How much time should it take? Possible within this month if I practice 2 hrs every day? :s
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Oh man, I dunno how you release really hard content without quake proofing at least half of it.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

This isn't even for Thronebreaker, TBH. It's for somebody that's 100% ALL content in the game. Thronebreaker is just the absolute bare-minimum requirement.
    I have only 100% till act 5 and TB now and i was able to solo Doom , Vision and 2 revives on Terrax . Funny how you guys were hyping it as "Harder than Abyss " . Gonna continue in some time .
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I did not receive completion rewards although I have completed all paths
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Siliyo said:

This isn't even for Thronebreaker, TBH. It's for somebody that's 100% ALL content in the game. Thronebreaker is just the absolute bare-minimum requirement.
    I have only 100% till act 5 and TB now and i was able to solo Doom , Vision and 2 revives on Terrax . Funny how you guys were hyping it as "Harder than Abyss " . Gonna continue in some time .
    In terms of fights, I definitely say it's harder than Abyss for non Quakers etc.
    The main issue with Abyss is that it has a hit count. Obviously there are hard fights, but this is more diverse imo.
    On other topics, who did you use for those fights above?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Why is everyone so salty that people can quake stuff. If you’re so against it don’t use her

Isn't that the exact same argument as "use 4* then if you want a bigger challenge"?