**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Just Got My First 6-Star

I am in 5.3 right now,should rank him up?Is he any good?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t rank 2 him yet. He is worth it, but you might pull other champs that are better, and you don’t need him at R2 for act 5
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    What does your 5* roster look like, especially at Mystic?
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Bro, you will love his damage.....

For content you are right now, after building 5 bad karma by heavies=> one sp2 followed by one sp1, will be enough to finish the opponents. If not then repeat the cycle.
    Awesome pull, bro
  • MajesteMajeste Posts: 16

This is my current team but I just got 5* havok and I am planning to change it to that after I rank up havok and apo.What do you say?

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Majeste said:

This is my current team but I just got 5* havok and I am planning to change it to that after I rank up havok and apo.What do you say?

Since the apoc is low level and you aren’t bringing cable, horseman would be a bit of a challenge. I’d stick with the first team until Apoc is ranked up some more, then switch.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Definitely R1/25 LS, I’d r5 your current 5* roster before r2 LS.
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Long shot is definitely a solid pull, but I'd focus on ranking up AA or red mag, NF, CMM, first.
    I'd wait for doom or CV before I rank up longshot personally.

Youu have a very solid mutant pool, very lucky.
  • YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    Solid pull mate
  • MajesteMajeste Posts: 16
    Thank you all for help
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    In terms of your roster changes I would keep CMM and NF in the team. Having a full mutant team could lead to problems especially in 5.3 where you want a mix of classes. Any special restricting nodes right now would pretty much stop your team dead if you used Havok, Apoc, Prof X and Mags, add in any immunities archangel goes as well.

Idk it’s up to you but I’ve never liked having all of the same class/type of champ on my team, just seems like a lot could go wrong.