**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heroic difficulty complete before it’s even started?

So I got this in-game mail when I logged in saying I’ve completed heroic difficulty, despite the fact that I have not yet started on heroic. I wouldn’t care, but I was hoping to go for a legends run this month. I’m mostly just curious if this bug will affect my eligibility for it.

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Yeah, I got all of them normal heroic
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I got the mail saying I completed heroic also and I have only just started UC, haven't touched heroic at this point.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Welcome to new random bugs!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Sorry about the confusion here, folks! Please note that you will still have to do the actual content in order to collect your Marvel Insider points!