**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys like the new EQ buffs?

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 439 ★★★
Last month was great, this month I personally don't like them, except for the skill one, because any skill champ can get crits. I don't like how limited this month is compared to last month for Mystic and Tech. Cosmic just made it harder, but doable if playing more cautiously.

I'm curious what you all think

Comments

• Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    Not cosmic. Last one was way better
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Pulli said:

Cosmic is is absolute trash!! Venom, Venom the Duck, Angela, Odin and Super-Skrull are the only ones who will actually work well.

Node design is embarrassing, hopefully whoever designed it is fired within the next couple of weeks.

The other ones aren't all that much better but this one is leagues worse than the others.

Bring back the armor break one. Best one by far!

Cosmic ghost rider is good too. You can also use Heimdall synergy with angela, magik, or both if you need to get extra unique buffs for anyone.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Only did the first 2 quests so far. Hate comsic, it's way easier to just brute force than try to take advantage of that node.

Mutant is okay, but quite a downgrade as well. Sinister works the best in my roster, since there's only 1 metal opponent, making Mags a bit worse
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Pulli said:

Cosmic is is absolute trash!! Venom, Venom the Duck, Angela, Odin and Super-Skrull are the only ones who will actually work well.

Node design is embarrassing, hopefully whoever designed it is fired within the next couple of weeks.

The other ones aren't all that much better but this one is leagues worse than the others.

You think that is bad try fighting blade on flux dispersal..lifecycle and unblockable specials lmao
    Yeah, that wasn't that bad.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Only did the first 2 quests so far. Hate comsic, it's way easier to just brute force than try to take advantage of that node.

Mutant is okay, but quite a downgrade as well. Sinister works the best in my roster, since there's only 1 metal opponent, making Mags a bit worse

Who you use for mutant map, i am struggling alot no matter what path i take 🤦‍♂️
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Gotta be honest I’ve mostly ignored them so far and used champs that just work for the fights.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Cosmic one looks tricky but if you just keep an eye for the vigilance buff, and make sure you expect the parry to fail when you have faltering on then it becomes a lot easier. first couple of fights I got annoyed when parry failed and ended up getting hit.

but yeah its made Venom a lot more preferable than my usual Angela for the cosmic section
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Pulli said:

You think that is bad try fighting blade on flux dispersal..lifecycle and unblockable specials lmao
    Yeah, that wasn't that bad.
    Started mutant map had to restart 3 times bc korg killed my mutants 🤦‍♂️. Might actually skip this month
    Just use Omega or Gambit. It’s the same old Korg. Just dex then parry to ignore the limber effect.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Tech is super annoying when they throw in champs like Storm PX and CapIW as defenders. Shock doesn’t always apply on a glance
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    This month tech node is little bit tough for me others are not that much problem
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I will see what happens in other chapters and will make my decision on whether to finish or not
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I've just done completion of the EQ, but i liked all of them as of now:

Cosmic: CGR, Venom and Odin all worked great, just remember to do 9 hits and stop before doing a full combo;
    Mutant: Colossus and smiles *_*;
    Tech: Guardian with White Mags and Mole-man as synergy partners did great, warlock too against EM;
    Mystic: Sorcerer Supreme with furies demolished the path! also tried magik, if you take damage and regen in limbo you'll get the power drain and the fury, EM works really well too;
    Science: SG and ImAbom did really well, but i think that Mr.F's synergy works here too;
    Skill: Nick is a beast, but tried others like falcon and blade and both worked well, KM+void might work well here too.

I didn't find them to be more difficult or more annoying, probably only that passive heal block in the skill chapter ^_^
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Not sure if the node got shut down along with Sentinel or what, but didn’t get any of the bonus furies. Used Cap Marvel Movie for the next couple fights and she seems to work.

Need to try more before I make up my mind, but so far not a fan of new cosmic.

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I like mutant, Cosmic is weird, and tech is meh. That’s all I’ve gotten to
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
    I hate a hell of a time with science because I refuse to use resources to rank up trash science champs like YJ, or any of the spiders. So I was stuck trying to power lock them from a SP3 with doom. Poor EQ this month ladies and gentlemen
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Is it bad that I used prof x on the cosmic chapter more than cosmics?

Colossus destroys mutant

Claire s2 on blood immune does very well on mystic

CapIW still MVP of science.

Can’t recall tech node, but it wasn’t an issue

And they have yet to create a skill node that mole god doesn’t absolutely shred.