**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Can one key be used in different difficulty levels?

In other words, can we use 4 keys for 4 paths or will 4keys work for 16paths(4×4 difficulty levels)?
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Bahubali said:

Can one key be used in different difficulty levels?

In other words, can we use 4 keys for 4 paths or will 4keys work for 16paths(4×4 difficulty levels)?

If you read it says keys are used so if you read it says the keys are used so it’s one use no matter the difficulty so it’s one use for no matter the difficulty
    Got it.. Thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Please help. We do all 4 difficulties once a day every day?

You can do them all in one day if you want.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 630 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Return to Queen Haasen's Castle, defeat the tortured souls wandering the ruins and explore a different floor of the Castle each week. Randomly explore different paths, revealing hidden treasures. And use your Castle Skeleton Keys wisely in order to choose the path you wish to explore. Collect Crystal Shards through the Rifts and Events to open Iron Tomb crystals, which contain a list of champions that have synergies with Purgatory and The Overseer.

Starts: 06/02/2021 @ 17:00 UTC
    End: 07/07/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Quest TL;DR

Quest Unlock (per week) > Get Gate Key from Solo Objectives (optional) > Use Gate Key to choose Path in Quest OR be put on random Path > Earn Rewards

Quest Details

Each week, a new Rift Quest will become available to you. Week 5 is a spare for you all to finish content.

Schedule:
    Week 1 (06/02): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAIN FLOOR
    Week 2 (06/09): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - BASEMENT
    Week 3 (06/16): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - CATACOMBS
    Week 4 (06/23): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAUSOLEUM

Each quest has seven (7) paths. You will be randomly put on one (1) of the seven (7) paths IF YOU DO NOT use a Castle Skeleton Key (Gate Key).

Path Details:
    • Seven (7) paths per Quest
    • Use Gate Key to choose path OR be put on random path
    • Energy Cost: N/A

Entry Limit:
    You will be subject to the entry limit for each week’s Quest, per Difficulty.
    Seven (7) per week, per Difficulty

Note: If you quit half way through, you will lose that entry. The entry limit will not be refunded.

Team:
    You can only bring 3 Champions at a time.

Gate Key Details

This month’s Gate Key is called Castle Skeleton Key. A total of four (4) Keys can be earned from SOLO OBJECTIVES.

These are UNIVERSAL Keys (can be used in ANY Difficulty).

How to get them (Solo Objectives):
    Key 1: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAIN FLOOR (any Difficulty)
    Key 2: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - BASEMENT (any Difficulty)
    Key 3: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - CATACOMBS (any Difficulty)
    Key 4: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAUSOLEUM (any Difficulty)

How to use them:
    Use the Gate Key to choose a path. Gate Key will only be consumed IF YOU FINISH THE QUEST. If you quit half way through, the Gate Key will be returned to you.

Note: Gate Key is returned to you; but you will lose the entry. The entry limit will not be refunded.

Special Arena & Solo Event

Storm the Castle Arena & Solo Event

End: 07/01/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Arena Details:
    Frequency: Weekly (Note: Week 4 runs for 2 weeks)
    Champions: 2-3-4 Stars
    Milestone rewards ONLY. No Rank rewards.

Shard Crystals

Grandmaster Iron Tomb Crystal: 4,000 Shards

Drop Rates:
    3-Star Heroes - 80%
    4-Star Heroes - 15%
    5-Star Heroes - 5%

Cavalier Iron Tomb Crystal: 4,000 Shards

Drop Rates:
    3-Star Heroes - 50%
    4-Star Heroes - 31%
    5-Star Heroes - 16%
    6-Star Heroes - 3%

Where to get Shards:
    • Languarian Castle Rifts Quest completions
    • Special Arena Milestones
    • Solo Events
    • Solo Objectives
    Where to buy Crystal:
    Crystal Vault

Where to find Crystal:
    Special Crystal Tab

Rewards

I’m confused! We get one Gate key per week and can only open gate once. How are we suppose open gate to choose our own path again @kabam Boo, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra . Please if one of you guys can please clarify how this works I’d appreciate it
  • fitenitefitenite Posts: 17
    My question is about the schedule.
    During week 2, when the "BASEMENT" opens, will the "MAIN FLOOR" still be available?
    Everything I want to farm during this event is on the "MAIN FLOOR". Please tell me I can continue to run the "MAIN FLOOR" throughout the month and the room doesn't go away each week.
    @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Boo @Kabam All

Schedule:
    Deder80 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Return to Queen Haasen's Castle, defeat the tortured souls wandering the ruins and explore a different floor of the Castle each week. Randomly explore different paths, revealing hidden treasures. And use your Castle Skeleton Keys wisely in order to choose the path you wish to explore. Collect Crystal Shards through the Rifts and Events to open Iron Tomb crystals, which contain a list of champions that have synergies with Purgatory and The Overseer.

End: 07/07/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Quest TL;DR

Quest Unlock (per week) > Get Gate Key from Solo Objectives (optional) > Use Gate Key to choose Path in Quest OR be put on random Path > Earn Rewards

Quest Details

Each week, a new Rift Quest will become available to you. Week 5 is a spare for you all to finish content.

Schedule:

Each quest has seven (7) paths. You will be randomly put on one (1) of the seven (7) paths IF YOU DO NOT use a Castle Skeleton Key (Gate Key).

Path Details:
    • Seven (7) paths per Quest
    • Use Gate Key to choose path OR be put on random path
    • Energy Cost: N/A

Entry Limit:
    You will be subject to the entry limit for each week’s Quest, per Difficulty.
    Seven (7) per week, per Difficulty

Note: If you quit half way through, you will lose that entry. The entry limit will not be refunded.

Team:
    You can only bring 3 Champions at a time.

Gate Key Details

This month’s Gate Key is called Castle Skeleton Key. A total of four (4) Keys can be earned from SOLO OBJECTIVES.

These are UNIVERSAL Keys (can be used in ANY Difficulty).

How to get them (Solo Objectives):
    Key 1: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAIN FLOOR (any Difficulty)
    Key 2: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - BASEMENT (any Difficulty)
    Key 3: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - CATACOMBS (any Difficulty)
    Key 4: Defeat the Rift Boss from LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAUSOLEUM (any Difficulty)

How to use them:
    Use the Gate Key to choose a path. Gate Key will only be consumed IF YOU FINISH THE QUEST. If you quit half way through, the Gate Key will be returned to you.

Note: Gate Key is returned to you; but you will lose the entry. The entry limit will not be refunded.

Special Arena & Solo Event

Storm the Castle Arena & Solo Event

End: 07/01/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Arena Details:
    Frequency: Weekly (Note: Week 4 runs for 2 weeks)
    Champions: 2-3-4 Stars
    Milestone rewards ONLY. No Rank rewards.

Shard Crystals

Grandmaster Iron Tomb Crystal: 4,000 Shards

Drop Rates:
    3-Star Heroes - 80%
    4-Star Heroes - 15%
    5-Star Heroes - 5%

Cavalier Iron Tomb Crystal: 4,000 Shards

Drop Rates:
    3-Star Heroes - 50%
    4-Star Heroes - 31%
    5-Star Heroes - 16%
    6-Star Heroes - 3%

Where to get Shards:
    • Languarian Castle Rifts Quest completions
    • Special Arena Milestones
    • Solo Events
    • Solo Objectives
    Where to buy Crystal:
    Crystal Vault

Where to find Crystal:
    Special Crystal Tab

Rewards

I’m confused! We get one Gate key per week and can only open gate once. How are we suppose open gate to choose our own path again @kabam Boo, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra . Please if one of you guys can please clarify how this works I’d appreciate it
    You get one a week. You can use them all, or save them until the last week. You only get 4 total, and they work for any Difficulty.

You get one a week. You can use them all, or save them until the last week. You only get 4 total, and they work for any Difficulty.

I get that but I’m confused because how are supposed to choose our own path each time if we can only use the key once? Like does the gate stay unlocked once it’s unlocked?
    edited June 2021

You only get to choose your own path once per use.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173

Under week 2 for 5 star sig stones is the 6 a typo or is that right? I have a feeling it should be 5
    Colleen said:

Under week 2 for 5 star sig stones is the 6 a typo or is that right? I have a feeling it should be 5

Perhaps not. The lower Difficulty gives 6 T1As.
    Ok so this gotta be the worst event ever! You can only use the key once to unlock the 1 gate in 1 difficulty. The other remaining fights you have to go on chance it. I think thinks messed up we can only unlock 1 gate with with the first key. What going on Kabam? Is this a bug or the way you guys designed the event?
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Off to a decent start. RNGeezus was watching today’s legendary run:
    3000 5* shards x 3
    5000 5* shards
    1000 6* shards
    T4cc x 2
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    i complete 7 path epic difficulty but the milestones only show 4 points. where is the other 3 points? can somebody explain why ??
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23

Does the entries reset daily or Is it 7 for the whole week?

for the whole week!
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23

Danpiel said:

Week 1 & 2 sum 95% for all.
    Where is the missing 5%??? @KabamBoo @Kabam Miike

Week 2 shouldn't even be open yet
    Yes, I know, but the Rewards percentage is 95% in those 2 weeks.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

The grind is too much.
    28 x 4 times the same thing over the course of the month. Add solo objective to keep an eye on as well.

Is just boring as hell. At least remove the incentive of the shards from doing the lower difficulties

Don't do it if you don't like it. No one is making you.
    dude all you do is defend Kabam 24x7. Let us give our feedback and maybe then kabam can learn from this. you know very well most people don't like arena. we are allowed to give our feedback.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    SteveM said:

Off to a decent start. RNGeezus was watching today’s legendary run:
    3000 5* shards x 3
    5000 5* shards
    1000 6* shards
    T4cc x 2

I did Epic and only hit three types of rewards.

Cop123 said:

ItsDamien said:

The grind is too much.
    28 x 4 times the same thing over the course of the month. Add solo objective to keep an eye on as well.

Is just boring as hell. At least remove the incentive of the shards from doing the lower difficulties

Don't do it if you don't like it. No one is making you.
    dude all you do is defend Kabam 24x7. Let us give our feedback and maybe then kabam can learn from this. you know very well most people don't like arena. we are allowed to give our feedback.
    If most people didn't like the Arena, there wouldn't be enough people to run it.
  • CommanderlahiCommanderlahi Posts: 2
    If you don’t use the key this week can you use it next week?

If you don’t use the key this week can you use it next week?

Yes.
  • RohitpalRohitpal Posts: 9
    I am unable to see my legendary solo objectives. Need help
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So we can only get 4 rewards for sure . Everything else is random and we may lose out on a lot if we don’t have luck ? Is that correct
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    @JessieS said:

So we can only get 4 rewards for sure . Everything else is random and we may lose out on a lot if we don’t have luck ? Is that correct

That is the usual mode for rifts.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Deder80 said:

Ok so this gotta be the worst event ever! You can only use the key once to unlock the 1 gate in 1 difficulty. The other remaining fights you have to go on chance it. I think thinks messed up we can only unlock 1 gate with with the first key. What going on Kabam? Is this a bug or the way you guys designed the event?

Are you new to the game? Rifts have always been like this rng is a big part and we didn’t always get keys to choose rewards let alone 4 so be grateful. Additionally I’ve done 4 runs of legendary and have already gotten 11k 5 star shards. If I get 3k 5* shards at least 50% of my runs that’s about 5 five star crystals which is amazing. Rewards are not too shabby
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    @Kabam Miike The runs have been refreshed since yesterday. I did the legendary quest 7 times and I have it again. Is this intended? I don't want to exploit it unknowingly.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Rohitpal said:

I am unable to see my legendary solo objectives. Need help

Because you are not Cavalier yet :)