**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Treasure Island

Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
Okay we all know how awesome Mutant Treasure Island was. I think one of next months side event should be a rerun of it. Kabam can change the locker riddles and tweak the rewards a bit. I personally feel like Kabam has been putting out some pretty bad side quests. They’re either too short and overall boring, too much of a grind, or the rewards suck/ are random and cause some people to miss out. Rerunning this or a similar event to this would really be nice for the mcoc community. What are your guy’s thoughts on this?

Comments

• avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I agree, that was the best, but the rewards were easy and low players could collect high rewards easily. It wasn't game breaking, but ig kabam should make it a bit difficult if they introduce an sq like that, btw i really enjoyed it
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

I agree, that was the best, but the rewards were easy and low players could collect high rewards easily. It wasn't game breaking, but ig kabam should make it a bit difficult if they introduce an sq like that, btw i really enjoyed it

Similar rewards, more fun challenges to weed out low level players
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Similar rewards, more fun challenges to weed out low level players
    Kabam can't take complaints they will collapse in the first day lol.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I don't care about the rewards but lately the side quests have been awfully boring. The last fun one I remember was the immortal hulk gamma one, that was really fun.
    This one is easy enough for it not to be a challenge, but legendary is just hard enough to where you actually have to try and can't just spam medium attacks with Corvus
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Lol the problem with most players are that they will tell you:
    “It’s the first day of release give it time”
    “It’s just a week, give it time”
    “We’re just halfway, it gets better”
    “There’s still one more week. Dont complain”

NO. We’d been telling that now for a couple of months. MOST of the time, the disappointment on paper live through on release of the sq.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    No. I’m good without it. I’ve said it before, the only real reason that side quest was so “good” was because it was bugged and had to be “fixed”, giving us the ability to take the rewards we want. It wasn’t designed to be that easy, so trying to compare against it is illogical.