**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run now that Master Key can be purchased?

So the wording for the legend run reads as follows:

"your time starts when you begin the first Heroic difficulty quest and ends when you 100% Complete Master difficulty".

With the new ability to purchase the master key. I could start heroic, quit, then 100% master. Technically that satisfies the requirement you put in your email, but, I'm guessing based on history of poor communication, that we still have to 100% both heroic and master to try for legend badges. Am I correct?

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes, and that was laid out in the Sticky for the Quest.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Yes, and that was laid out in the Sticky for the Quest.

I see that now, but the mail they sent should have also said heroic and master. Not everyone combs the forums.
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    Is the timer starts if you buy the master key and start master mode?
  • GeKrisz wrote: »

Yes, it starts when you join EITHER Master or Heroic, and doesn't stop until you have completed both.
    GeKrisz wrote: »

Yes, it starts when you join EITHER Master or Heroic, and doesn't stop until you have completed both.

@Kabam Miike the issue is the in game mail. It only says you need to 100% master. It's the same message that always has gone out, but it didn't take into account the fact people can skip heroic now.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    YSB wrote: »

@Kabam Miike the issue is the in game mail. It only says you need to 100% master. It's the same message that always has gone out, but it didn't take into account the fact people can skip heroic now.

But you will still need to finish heroic regaurdless of the wording. Before the wording was correct. You don't finish til you 100% master. And since you couldn't even start master unless you 100% heroic the wording was correct. Just nitpicking at the way it was worded is ignorant. You know the rules.
  • YSB wrote: »

You are correct there. I'm going to make sure that we get this updated for the next time the message goes out.

But you will still need to finish heroic regaurdless of the wording. Before the wording was correct. You don't finish til you 100% master. And since you couldn't even start master unless you 100% heroic the wording was correct. Just nitpicking at the way it was worded is ignorant. You know the rules.

@OnlyOneAboveAll So you're argument is that it was correct before, it's not now, so I'm ignorant for pointing out they should update their message to reflect the change they made? Makes perfect sense.....

You are correct there. I'm going to make sure that we get this updated for the next time the message goes out.

Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★

@OnlyOneAboveAll So you're argument is that it was correct before, it's not now, so I'm ignorant for pointing out they should update their message to reflect the change they made? Makes perfect sense.....

What doesn't make sense is why you had to ask to begin with. Everyone knows what they meant but you apparently. Again.....nitpicking at a small error in word usage.
  • Hey All,

Let's not fight. YSB brought up a very good point. The original message was crafted when you had to have completed Heroic to enter Master, but that isn't the case anymore, so his point is valid. You do still have to complete both Heroic and Master to qualify for the Legends Title, but the message doesn't convey that at this time, so we're going to make sure it's updated for the next one.

What doesn't make sense is why you had to ask to begin with. Everyone knows what they meant but you apparently. Again.....nitpicking at a small error in word usage.

@OnlyOneAboveAll Everyone? Everyone knew? That's a pretty big generalization. And I'm in multiple chat rooms where the question came up. We all ASSUMED it was still 100% Heroic and Master, but it certainly didn't hurt to ask now did it? For some reason it bothers you that I did, but I'm betting that you just like being a forum troll. So I'm glad my asking of this question has given you some form of happiness today.
    edited November 2017
    Sorry @Kabam Miike . I was writing my response to him while you were asking us not to fight apparently. Regardless, I'm happy to drop it.
  • So, I'm just going to close this thread now before it goes too far off the rails. Thanks for pointing this out YSB!
This discussion has been closed.