**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly event quests.

2»

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    What is so hard about this blade? I havent touched any eq yet
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    I've beat the sabretooth boss in 6.1 but haven't got any further. I have a large roster of 5* but the majority are rank 3, I have 2 at rank 5 and I have 5 at rank 4. I have 5 6* champs but only she hulk is worth mentioning. I'm at a point where I need to be able to beat the uncollected quests but I just find them too difficult, I only get completion and leave it at that. I often play master before uncollected to get a feel for new champs and the nodes. I can beat Blade but if he's going to be that hard on master then I don't fancy my chances on the uncollected difficulty. It's great that certain champions can make ease of nodes but the point to doing EQ is to get those champs and the materials to rank them up. Fortunately I have AA both 4 and 5* but I know many people who haven't got him so how is it fair to need him to beat an EQ boss?
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Riciton said:

Are they supposed to be more and more difficult every month because I feel like this is the case. If the quests are going to be more difficult then the rewards should be better. The nodes on blade are stupid, making him more stress than the worth of the rewards.

So by your logic, they should have decreased the rewards during all the easier months right?

This community is the worst. Presented with a challenge and instead of asking for help, you bash the fight and say we need more rewards.

No, the rewards don't need increased, your skill needs increased. Difficulty fluctuates month to month. This is what earning something means.

Git gud.
    Typical non-constructive rhrotic where you slander other players. How many terms does this violate?

Blade can be taken down with AA. The bleeds and poisons don't do anything but the neuro sure does and if that kills him lifecycle won't trigger either. Alternatively claire can work well, just use sp1 in incinerate mode for best damage or keep her in bleed if you occasionally get clipped
    Nice advice !!
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    I said it before and got a ton of disagrees because that's how the forums work: the fight is tricky, but not impossible. Think about how to approach it before entering and just tapping the screen mindlessly. Parry-heavy to delay lifecycle and just use your sp1 to avoid giving him more power from power alternator. With power shield the sp1 is more than enough to do a solid chunk of damage.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Faidzzal said:

I have prob vs blade as evant quest 3rd boss… i bring a lot of champion such as void doom … I am sure blade health down to 1 percent and still alive.. my unit, and all my health potion drown and still i cant finnish the quest…. So annoying… Just make me wang to stop playing MCOC… feel i am being robbed… i never wrote here… buti feel very unfair… Cheated…

If you learned to read the nodes, you wouldn't feel this way.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    The Blade boss is actually very well designed. Aboit the only design flaw is how dangeeous his SP1 is. Else it's fairly simple.

This month's node are different tho: last times were "play specifically -> get stronger", for example the poison stuff w science champs. This month is "play specifically -> get stronger. If you dont, die"
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Odachi said:

Riciton said:

Are they supposed to be more and more difficult every month because I feel like this is the case. If the quests are going to be more difficult then the rewards should be better. The nodes on blade are stupid, making him more stress than the worth of the rewards.

So by your logic, they should have decreased the rewards during all the easier months right?

This community is the worst. Presented with a challenge and instead of asking for help, you bash the fight and say we need more rewards.

No, the rewards don't need increased, your skill needs increased. Difficulty fluctuates month to month. This is what earning something means.

Git gud.
    Typical non-constructive rhrotic where you slander other players. How many terms does this violate?

Blade can be taken down with AA. The bleeds and poisons don't do anything but the neuro sure does and if that kills him lifecycle won't trigger either. Alternatively claire can work well, just use sp1 in incinerate mode for best damage or keep her in bleed if you occasionally get clipped
    Slander lol. Sure.
    Obviously it was libel, not slander
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Just grab a hard hitting sp1 champ, and practise dexing his sp1. It's a pretty slow and steady fight. Heavy, throw the unblockable sp1, rinse and repeat.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Riciton said:

You have unblockable specials. Parry/Heavy and fire the SP1 every time you get one. If you can dex his SP1 you'll kill him. If you have AA you'll kill him without even bothering with lifecycle. I can't remember a fight this easy ever getting this many complaint posts.
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64

Riciton said:

You have unblockable specials. Parry/Heavy and fire the SP1 every time you get one. If you can dex his SP1 you'll kill him. If you have AA you'll kill him without even bothering with lifecycle. I can't remember a fight this easy ever getting this many complaint posts.
    Sorry to say but many of us don't have AA and other counter great working against this noce. Bringing that difficulty to UC level is ridiculous and push people to hard decision.
    I find him tricky and hard to bit , but not impossible to bit, however because of this node don't going to do anything in Cav dif.
    So well say Kabam is doing what is always do, cant on our moony. I don't see in this game space to spend even peny, so...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mollinary said:

Riciton said:

Sorry to say but many of us don't have AA and other counter great working against this noce. Bringing that difficulty to UC level is ridiculous and push people to hard decision.
    I find him tricky and hard to bit , but not impossible to bit, however because of this node don't going to do anything in Cav dif.
    So well say Kabam is doing what is always do, cant on our moony. I don't see in this game space to spend even peny, so...
    Did you read the 1st half of what I wrote? You don't need AA or any specific counter.