**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UPDATE??????

I am watching Seatin yet I still don't have the update??????

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Ipad mini latest update, last month it took over 4 hours after it was released WTH???
  • Options
    MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    Update your phone first then all other updates should be visible
  • Options
    MissMissy wrote: »
    Update your phone first then all other updates should be visible

I play on an ipad and there are no new updates
  • Options
    You might need to clear your cache on the App store, because this is not on our end. You can try restarting your device, or tapping any of the buttons on the bottom of the app store 10 times. Additionally, iOS 11.1 just released this morning. You might want to try updating to that.
  • Options
    You might need to clear your cache on the App store, because this is not on our end. You can try restarting your device, or tapping any of the buttons on the bottom of the app store 10 times. Additionally, iOS 11.1 just released this morning. You might want to try updating to that.

I did that update a few hours ago, and I have tried everything from turning off to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. I will keep trying tho
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    I've done all of this as well and still no update. iPhone 6 with iOS 11.1

WTF KABAM?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    It is never a fast update for everyone even on same devices. Some people were able to update at 1150 am central some of us still not have seen it. Last update there was close to a 9 hour wait for some before the update came out including me on iOS on WiFi.
  • Options

I did that update a few hours ago, and I have tried everything from turning off to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. I will keep trying tho

It may just be a case of the App Store being a bit slow to propagate to all of their servers. This is pretty common across every app provider. You might just need to give it some time.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Deleting the app then reinstalling worked for me