**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips needed please guys and girls

In the new Bloodlines event on uncollected level how do you beat blade in the Truth in Myth chapter? Keep getting him down to 1 energy only for his regeneration to save him. Used a heavy before hitting him with a special but still can’t get him down to zero health even if he’s nearly finished before hitting him with the special? Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Heal Block champions
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't fought him yet but I expect AA will make short work of him.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Prof X, Doom.
    Just fought Blade on Cav. I can confirm that AA melts him
  • lvplayer702lvplayer702 Posts: 4
    Yeah that blade boss sucks even on uncollected I was totally stuck and I have never not done 100% completion on that difficulty. It’s a horrendous combination of nodes for that difficulty. Kabam missed the mark on that one and really effed over progressing players.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Yeah that blade boss sucks even on uncollected I was totally stuck and I have never not done 100% completion on that difficulty. It’s a horrendous combination of nodes for that difficulty. Kabam missed the mark on that one and really effed over progressing players.

Or you can bring a counter.....aa, warlock, etc.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Or you can bring a counter.....aa, warlock, etc.
    Warlock does not work that well. You lose the infection every time you fire sp1. If you don't fire sp1 and have more power than defender, you lose the power. Power shield means you are forced to fire sp1 and not maintain infections too. AA may work, I have not tried him yet.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yep, heal blockers and heavy spammers. I used Flame-On Torch. Parry, heavy, baited his sp1, used sp1 to drop power, etc.

To quote myself:

Anyways, I'll probably just use Warlock's sig and Wagneto. Or Ibom, HB, Doctopus, Torch, CW, Quake, etc. Main thing is to keep your power low, his power below, and use somebody who can heavy spam -- and, ideally, heal block.

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Howard the Duck actually works very well for this fight. Heal block on SP1.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    That perforate clipped me once, but I was lucky enough to manage the fight like a Normal one with Archangel.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Solo'ed with ramped up guilly 2099. She's a great option for the fight. (Her additional damage bypasses power shield)
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I can't seem to successfully land a heavy attack on him. Every time I parry stun him he is moving again by the time I have released my finger to do the heavy attack. I know he shrugs off debuffs faster based on power level but even at low or zero power on him I can't get my heavy off in time.

I took blade, doom, red mags, vision classic and AA and lost them all. I only managed to get like 30% health off of him. I don't understand how other people have said to do sp2 or even sp3, if I try to build power to anything above sp1 I lose it to the power swap effect.

Obviously people will just say I have to do the heavy attack faster but I have been trying on champs that don't stay stunned as long for years and always struggle to land my heavies. Any advice beyond get better or be faster?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    *insert quake meme here*
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Robbo101 said:

In the new Bloodlines event on uncollected level how do you beat blade in the Truth in Myth chapter? Keep getting him down to 1 energy only for his regeneration to save him. Used a heavy before hitting him with a special but still can’t get him down to zero health even if he’s nearly finished before hitting him with the special? Any advice much appreciated.

AA got him down no problemo
    Crine60 said:

I can't seem to successfully land a heavy attack on him. Every time I parry stun him he is moving again by the time I have released my finger to do the heavy attack. I know he shrugs off debuffs faster based on power level but even at low or zero power on him I can't get my heavy off in time.

I took blade, doom, red mags, vision classic and AA and lost them all. I only managed to get like 30% health off of him. I don't understand how other people have said to do sp2 or even sp3, if I try to build power to anything above sp1 I lose it to the power swap effect.

Obviously people will just say I have to do the heavy attack faster but I have been trying on champs that don't stay stunned as long for years and always struggle to land my heavies. Any advice beyond get better or be faster?

Do you have max parry and stupify for longer parry stuns? If not, that will help you. Another option would be the Domino trinity. She has longer parry stuns and the parry/heavy method will work well with the node.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

White Magneto prefight. Then use a hero or metal champ.