**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gauntlet was a fun challenge!!

2»

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★

How is sasquatch with quake?? Does she handle him well on lifecycle?? And how important are potions ..shall i farm them??

I’ve looked at the fights that this guy used Cable for, and I think the main reason he brought him is because his Cable is R3. My AA is R3, and I think he’ll be more useful than Cable.

So because I don’t trust my Quake skills to finish Sasquatch, I can use AA who will finish him with zero problems.

That leaves me with an additional spot, I’m split between Mags and Namor.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’ll take Namor as my 5th, I think I can do without Mags. He’s just too good for Thanos.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Are potions necessary? Gonna use quake,heimdell,aegon,human torch, Hyperion
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I used the same team you did with Hood instead of Wasp (to phase recoil damage and certain other things throughout the fights).

and, boy, do I appreciate Horseman Cable a lot more now. He was ridiculous for a number of fights.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Are potions necessary? Gonna use quake,heimdell,aegon,human torch, Hyperion

Depends on if you can solo 20 champs with 800K health each? I can't, so I'm gonna bring a bag full of revives/potions with me. 🙃
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★

for Nightcrawler i used apoc, yes ghost is better but mah man needed more action.

Does Force of Will node affect Apocalypse's evade counter ability? The node description makes it sound that accuracy can't be reduced, while Apocalypse's ability says it 'bypasses evade' and is not affected by AAR.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    with the right team (which u should have if ur attempting it lol) the effort it takes compared to the rewards is genuinely amazing, was very surprised i thought i'd need like 2-3k units
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

with the right team (which u should have if ur attempting it lol) the effort it takes compared to the rewards is genuinely amazing, was very surprised i thought i'd need like 2-3k units

What team did you use?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    altavista said:

for Nightcrawler i used apoc, yes ghost is better but mah man needed more action.

Does Force of Will node affect Apocalypse's evade counter ability? The node description makes it sound that accuracy can't be reduced, while Apocalypse's ability says it 'bypasses evade' and is not affected by AAR.
    I think Apoc is unaffected by it. I used him throughout the Gauntlet and never had any evasion issues with him.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    ~1500 units in potions and revives for these rewards?! Thats amazing!
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    @TheManMythLegend Will Quake Ghost AA Namor and Wasp a great team? I really don't want to special intercept with ghost . I'm really confident on my Quake skills a so I suppose this team covers everything?