**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Very tough r3 decisions

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
Ok so after GM gaunlet I have a lot of T5 CC and not a lot of iso-8 so I need to decide who to r3 first, I don’t run scuicides

Very tough r3 decisions 73 votes

Guillotine 2099 duped (5* already maxed)
26%
danielmathBrokenmanveertherealJuggerNotRockypantherxMorpheus_123Akkarin23EtjamaSquirrelguyMaratoxMasterpuffGOTGParam1988SwarmOfRavensSparx265Agent_X_zzzBlackTurantofuシMrInsanity 19 votes
Havok unduped
12%
SnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendGoddessIliasStevieManWonderDeaconBonzodavidHeroesforhire18_Negative_100Zippy_halligan 9 votes
Sunspot unduped
19%
fmussapMets17AanthoTheHoodedDormammuH3t3rTheBair123Stebo_79Trojansjscott96Cap45LORDSPOOKY66Salve_maker05Killer354The1angelleft 14 votes
Hulkbuster unduped
10%
_Sham_BerjibsCharlie21540_hbtygbty423_DawsManHoitadoDarksniper240itura 8 votes
Guardian unduped
9%
BitterSteelDrake2078YoMovesNewman0067AleorPuttPuttRiptide 7 votes
Longshot unduped
2%
TheKillerSporkDoctor_Strange19 2 votes
Ultron unduped
6%
TripleBIronGladiator22Diegog2000BigManOnCampusNikunj_95 5 votes
Black Panther unduped
1%
ChaosMax1012 1 vote
Wait for better options
10%
PsychoakumaColinwhitworth69dononeBuffBeastSkyLord7000Thanks_D19king_ov_scrubsSammed_khot 8 votes

Comments

• Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Sunspot unduped
    Imo sunspot is one of the top 5 best champs at r3
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    G99 - game changer.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Are any of the T5CC in overflow, or are you close to having T5CC in overflow?

If not, wait until there's someone you want to rank up for certain.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wait for better options
    Elsa...

Sunspot or wait
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    also its a good prestige play
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Not tough at all
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster unduped
    You have 5 65 Guilly

Hi HulkBuster
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Sunspot unduped
    Sunspot. I’ve watched seatin use sunspot in so many side quests and other content. He makes everything look too easy. He definitely deserves and will benefit the most
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Wait for better options
    Sunspot is so overrated, it’s laughable

(cue the Sunspot meat riders).
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Sunspot unduped
    I agree sunspot is overrated, but he has gully99 5*. I would usually pick Gaurdian but he is not duped. I think sunspot and Gaurdian are both a tie, both missive sp2, but utility wise, if Gaurdian were duped then him. If this were my account, I would just want to have fun and sunspot destroys content. He is not doom or ghost, but he’s a champ that gets the job done
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Guardian unduped
    I'd go guardian or havok. Guardian is also more fun imo
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Havok unduped
    Havok. All the sunspot voters are in act 4
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Black Panther unduped

Havok. All the sunspot voters are in act 4

Seatin playing at the corner of their phones
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Black Panther unduped
    Cap45 said:

I agree sunspot is overrated, but he has gully99 5*. I would usually pick Gaurdian but he is not duped. I think sunspot and Gaurdian are both a tie, both missive sp2, but utility wise, if Gaurdian were duped then him. If this were my account, I would just want to have fun and sunspot destroys content. He is not doom or ghost, but he’s a champ that gets the job done

Hulkbuster is totally not on the list. And if you want fun, you want black panther :)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Havok unduped
    I went with Havok because of the counters to him are less than the other peeps.