**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade bugged?

So everyone is saying AA is a great counter for that very poorly noded blade in eq and I’ve noticed blade isn’t taking any debuff damage from any DOT? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    If talking about regular dot lifecycle makes all dot effects that are debuffs do 0
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Takes damage from heavies and specials only i think. but once neurotoxins are loaded it should negate the node buff and he'll take damage from bleeds/poisons as well
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Please read the node "Life Cycle" again
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

Takes damage from heavies and specials only i think. but once neurotoxins are loaded it should negate the node buff and he'll take damage from bleeds/poisons as well

Last part is wrong life cycle even if has neuro wont take damage from bleed or poison not how it works only things that work are passive dot
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Neuros does damage because it's passive, bleed and poison debuffs do nothing against him, specials do obviously because of power shield. Good time to practise reparry to get the poison debuffs before converting them with the heavy