**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you guys like the new EQ buffs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Pulli said:

Cosmic is is absolute trash!! Venom, Venom the Duck, Angela, Odin and Super-Skrull are the only ones who will actually work well.

Node design is embarrassing, hopefully whoever designed it is fired within the next couple of weeks.

The other ones aren't all that much better but this one is leagues worse than the others.

Bring back the armor break one. Best one by far!

What about Gamora, Surfer, Bolt and so an. There are a lot who work great.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Pulli said:

Cosmic is is absolute trash!! Venom, Venom the Duck, Angela, Odin and Super-Skrull are the only ones who will actually work well.

Node design is embarrassing, hopefully whoever designed it is fired within the next couple of weeks.

The other ones aren't all that much better but this one is leagues worse than the others.

Bring back the armor break one. Best one by far!

Silver surfer just laugh about this comment.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    After reading what others said i think i will pass this month.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t like them there called them buff version and I’m find them nerft but I’m don’t mind them
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m don’t like them there called them buff version and I’m find them nerft but I’m don’t mind them

Tech map is hard especially limited with techs who deal shock. I swear these devs automatically assume everyone has ranked 5 5* shock damage dealer champs 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Gamer said:

Tech map is hard especially limited with techs who deal shock. I swear these devs automatically assume everyone has ranked 5 5* shock damage dealer champs 🤦‍♂️
    You don't need a tech who deals shock, power control is more important. I agree with your general point though - new nodes seem to limit roster choices more than in past months. Defenders seem chosen to limit the effectiveness of attackers. Can't remember a time in recent history that eq was less fun. Zero motivation to go back and slog through uncollected after I finish exploring cav.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    i've done cosmic, mutant and tech ones so far and loved all of them
  • Options
    KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    edited June 2021
    T
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I finished and didn’t spend any items but they are pretty trashy. These are probably the worst iteration of them. First the skill one completely gives the middle finger to all suicide users (I don’t use them). The mystic one too because you need to use specials to gain fury.

The science line with weakness when you use the same basic attack twice was really annoying and time consuming. They want to reel us in but they are driving us away from enjoying content. They have a million player base to ask questions what would be fun for us. Or consult the folks who did act 7.1 and 7.2. That’s fun enjoyable content.
  • Options
    I'm the opposite. I was ok with the nodes all for skill
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    i wonder why there are cosmic champs in tech chapter. not hard but annoying to see class disadvanatage here for the champs who are supposed to be benefitted
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Pretty easy overall for me.

Cosmic - Angela, Venom took mostly everything.
    Tech - G99, IMIW for me.
    Mutant - Namor, Colo, Sunspot.
    Mystic - Doom, Voodoo.
    Science - SheHulk, CptIW, Void
    Skill - Moleman, NF, Crossbones.

All R5/R2 and above. Pretty straightforward mostly.
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 114 ★★

I finished and didn’t spend any items but they are pretty trashy. These are probably the worst iteration of them. First the skill one completely gives the middle finger to all suicide users (I don’t use them). The mystic one too because you need to use specials to gain fury.

In the mystic chapter Claire works perfectly with suicide masteries - stay in the curse of blood and cycle sp2. The regeneration she gets count for the node, so it will heal you, power drain the opponent and gain furies. Did all paths with her.

Dragon man sp3s also work just fine - get hit while unstoppable. He heals the damage back and the node power drains & grant furies.

The skill one was a mixed bag with suicides. Aegon was sometimes incredible and sometimes frustrating while ramping him up (no crits, no debuff srug, lots of damage in the first 1-2 fights). Kingpin did work somewhat better for me.

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    They are ok, I’ve taken advantage of all of them so far but that’s not saying much lol.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Nah. The monthly EQ should have interesting nodes IMO. These nodes aren't interesting.

And I'm not talking about difficulty. My account steamrolled this stuff. This month's EQ just feels like a chore more than any other month.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I have only one more quest left but onl
    Mord said:

In the mystic chapter Claire works perfectly with suicide masteries - stay in the curse of blood and cycle sp2. The regeneration she gets count for the node, so it will heal you, power drain the opponent and gain furies. Did all paths with her.

Dragon man sp3s also work just fine - get hit while unstoppable. He heals the damage back and the node power drains & grant furies.

The skill one was a mixed bag with suicides. Aegon was sometimes incredible and sometimes frustrating while ramping him up (no crits, no debuff srug, lots of damage in the first 1-2 fights). Kingpin did work somewhat better for me.

Surprised everyone is ignoring Sorcerer who is actually the best option. She can heal the entire fight and her power steal is pretty easy to maintain. Just throw 2 heavies and you're back into power steal