**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How on earth am I supposed to take down Blade (boss) in Uncollected EQ?

2»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

Easiest way with any champ... build to SP3, hold it and beat him down with a steady mix of heavy attacks until he's at 4-5% health

Once at 4-5%, parry, heavy... wait for him to stand up, sp3, game over

Power alternator makes it hard and it works against you lol
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    In my opinion, if they're going to up the node difficulties, they should increase the rewards proportionally.
    This should apply to not only Uncollected, but Cavalier as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Nocko said:

Easiest way with any champ... build to SP3, hold it and beat him down with a steady mix of heavy attacks until he's at 4-5% health

Once at 4-5%, parry, heavy... wait for him to stand up, sp3, game over

Power alternator will kill you if you attempt that.

The correct way to beat Blade is to just read the nodes and do exactly what they say. Flux says use heavies. Power Shield says use specials. Lifecycle says end the fight with heavy+special. Perforate says bait SP1, because Blade's SP2 is tough to evade. Power alternator says don't hold power.

So: parry heavy parry heavy SP1. Bait SP1 when he has more than one bar of power. Not only does this prevent him from getting to an unblockable SP2, it also keeps his power low which makes it easier to get openings for heavies with parry stun. Keep at it until you're down to the last few percent. Then make sure to end the fight with a heavy followed immediately with a special. Game over.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    GBGaming said:

Dear Kabam,
    How on earth am I supposed to take down that Blade in Uncollected EQ? Why cant you keep those nodes for Cavalier difficulty?

AA is the best solution
    Parry heavy builds neuros and also increases the life cycle window
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I used domino and soloed it every time. Just need to understand how it works. Keep baiting and throwing sp1’s and mix in some heavies to reset the charges
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    What’s the major issue regarding the Blade’s fight….I already forgot the nodes….
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Won't collossus be a good alternative....

I don't have AA or ghost or quake
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    GBGaming said:

Dear Kabam,
    How on earth am I supposed to take down that Blade in Uncollected EQ? Why cant you keep those nodes for Cavalier difficulty?

It’s not that hard, but I agree with you that UC and below should have different nodes
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    That fight was easy just. One shot him each time. Used guilly2099 or warlock. People need to either quit crying or quit rushing through content and learn how to play
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    It does seem to be a tough node combo for UC difficulty. Those of us who have done all content are totally familiar with the Lifecycle node. In UC difficulty, there will be players who have yet to encounter that node. Tbh, I agree it's a rough way to introduce Lifecycle to someone who hasn't done it yet. The way it's paired with those other nodes for an Uncollected player would be pretty jarring. Good luck though! Most of the answers to beat it are listed above.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    I used Colossus, parry heavy and special 2 right after the heavy.. with 400% attack it did the job for me quite easily
  • LeskitoLeskito Posts: 1
    Tryed Sentinel, but just Archangel
    edited June 2021
    Roman4544 said:

GBGaming said:

Dear Kabam,

It’s not that hard, but I agree with you that UC and below should have different nodes
    UC use to have 1 node less on the boss. For example Cavalier boss would have 7 nodes and UC have 6 but now for months its been same nodes
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Kabam is taking the fun out of this game! This is one of the dumber nodes they have done.

You're going to hate 6.2.1
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

In my opinion, if they're going to up the node difficulties, they should increase the rewards proportionally.
    This should apply to not only Uncollected, but Cavalier as well.

So when they make it easier, they should take away rewards?
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Imo this could’ve been fine for but get rid of power alternator on uc. Alternator Just makes an already complicated fight that introduces higher level nodes more annoying to deal with. I’m high level cavalier and had no problem with this fight, but I can totally see it being an issue for lower level players
  • SmokeInSmokeIn Posts: 4
    I used Ghost easy...for last 1% Nick Fury (parry - heavy = dead) 😜
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Easy fight
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have seen AA work well
    I have tried everyone who can handle blade and i still lose my entire team to him. I'm done with this month quest.